• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:38:17 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerazo

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

OK so the FZ6 lack of working dash is a shame but it's still the bike I have had the closest battles on and arguably the most fun to race  8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/waxbYqzfmCE&feature=youtu.be
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I hope that some modders create other road bikes using the fz6 physical, Ride has many great models... I said too much  :-X

If there were tutorials from A to Z for converting create (  :P ) bikes and insert them into GP Bikes I would do it it  :'(

Great fun Nick :)

Blackheart

valern13

Napalm Nick

Cool maybe call it 'Selfie-stick' view

Or as I call it, the 'dickhead stick'
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: valern13 on November 29, 2015, 09:47:29 AM
The white rider is very strong,who is he?  ;D

;D Maybe was The Stig? Notice that at 0:15 the Biaggi style wheelie  :P

@Nick almost... look here:  ;D

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on November 29, 2015, 10:31:02 AM
@Nick almost... look here:  ;D
Hehe yep humans are now so obsessed with documenting everything by video they don't even use their eyes. At the F1 and MotoGp I think the whole crowd was watching the race through their phone missing all the action for a tiny digitalised version. Happens at concerts too. People are saaaaad muthers.  ::) Rant over!

BOBR6 84

C21

[OT]
QuoteIf there were tutorials from A to Z for converting create (  :P ) bikes and insert them into GP Bikes I would do it it
+10000  ;)
I really like to see a Naked bike class like the Classic Superbike in Germany (http://classicsuperbikes.de/galerie/spa-2015/).
I can do the physics but do need the graphix guys for the model  :'(  (and way much more time!!!)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Vini

Blackheart

I still hate that movement at the front, when you go to open the throttle  :P

I'm having fun with the Aprilia, I love the sound and I think it was one of the best bikes esthetically in 2015  :)