• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:54:47 PM

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

DoubleClutchProductions

December 17, 2015, 03:07:48 AM #692 Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 03:09:54 AM by DoubleClutchProductions

Vini

Blackheart

LOOPATELI

Really nice yan! What tracks are those?? From KRP??

yan24

Quote from: LOOPATELI on December 24, 2015, 01:25:43 PM
Really nice yan! What tracks are those?? From KRP??

It is good a circuit KRP which I configured to GPB but I did not ask for the authorization of the creator.

Eagle

December 29, 2015, 01:23:58 AM #699 Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 01:33:13 AM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Quote from: Blackheart on December 27, 2015, 08:59:59 AM
;D Ty yan!

Wooooow!!! That can't be real..  :o

__

RC166 engine test: ModDB.com

Unfortunately, the neutral throttle is unrealistic (too slow). Might tune the engine on some RPM ranges though. As for the model, i have troubles implementing it.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

LOL! Very funny!..... Nice one Nick!  ;D

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Not to spoil the fun, but I think that currently in GPB there's no difference (except the mass) between steel and carbon discs. They will just brake and behave in the same manner.

It's the mystery of the brakes thermal simulation: data seems to be in the .cfg (even if surprisingly identical between steel and carbon), something that looks like a disc temperature is shown in the physics debug mode, but we have no confirmation (or infirmation) about the fact brakes thermal dynamics is simulated or not.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 31, 2015, 02:03:16 PM
Not to spoil the fun, but I think that currently in GPB there's no difference (except the mass) between steel and carbon discs. They will just brake and behave in the same manner.

It's the mystery of the brakes thermal simulation: data seems to be in the .cfg (even if surprisingly identical between steel and carbon), something that looks like a disc temperature is shown in the physics debug mode, but we have no confirmation (or infirmation) about the fact brakes thermal dynamics is simulated or not.

I'm sure I can feel the difference between carbon and steel brake discs on certain tracks, though this of course maybe just a placebo effects of my old mind. Lol

But isn't it correct that using carbon discs on a circuit were you cannot keep the brake disc temps in their efficient working range would mean that you need to change them to steel discs to get the best out of your brakes on that particular circuit?

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on December 31, 2015, 02:14:47 PM
[
But isn't it correct that using carbon discs on a circuit were you cannot keep the brake disc temps in their efficient working range would mean that you need to change them to steel discs to get the best out of your brakes on that particular circuit?

Hawk.

yes, carbon brakes are not much cop in the wet as they wont reach and stay at there op temp.

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 31, 2015, 02:03:16 PM

Fun spoilt but in an interesting way, humbug. ;D