• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Abigor on March 01, 2015, 05:41:08 PM
Quote from: Donnie on March 01, 2015, 04:57:57 PM
Yes it stated as 2.65 in server name.  I'm getting data mismatches on all servers now.  I feel a full reinstall coming on.
don't reinstall....just relax  ;D...... i think everyone has this problem

A lot of servers have not yet updated to bikemod v2.65 I noticed, but of those that have, only Motonline-fr are giving me "Data Mismatches".

Hawk,

JJS209

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 01, 2015, 05:47:52 PM
Quote from: Abigor on March 01, 2015, 05:41:08 PM
Quote from: Donnie on March 01, 2015, 04:57:57 PM
Yes it stated as 2.65 in server name.  I'm getting data mismatches on all servers now.  I feel a full reinstall coming on.
don't reinstall....just relax  ;D...... i think everyone has this problem

A lot of servers have not yet updated to bikemod v2.65 I noticed, but of those that have, only Motonline-fr are giving me "Data Mismatches".

Hawk,
same for me

Donnie

Ok thanks for the help.  I'm not getting on the GPBikes Italia or motoonline-fr servers but I'll leave it a couple days and see what happens. 

Alibaskins

It should be now ok.

Please confirm me :)

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

BOBR6 84

Alibaskins

Ok cool :)

ps : Do you receive notification mail from this forum ? I didn't receive any mail since some weeks now.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

doubledragoncc

Yes you do Ali, but only if you get a personal message as far as I know. It has been very quiet here. I watch the forums 24/7 near on and sometimes it can be a whole day until sombody posts anything.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Donnie

ThomasRe

Maybe not the place to post, but do i need to download the complete 2.65 bikeset, or is there somewhere i can find just the update?
(Sorry,i'm new at this).

matty0l215

Quote from: ThomasRe on March 02, 2015, 07:36:43 PM
Maybe not the place to post, but do i need to download the complete 2.65 bikeset, or is there somewhere i can find just the update?
(Sorry,i'm new at this).
You don't need to download the entire 2.65 Bikeset IF you have already got some bikes up to date (like if you have the latest ssp600 but not the STK1000, you would have to download the STK1000 part of the Bikeset but not the SSP600 part)

I found it easier to re-download the entire pack every time there was an updated (Unlimited internet FTW ;D) but now i just use the FTP server (HERE) and it updates itself

Hope this helps :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

ThomasRe

No idea what part is up to date. I have the 2.60 pack  :)
Can't find anywhere to download anything but the complete 2.65 though?

matty0l215

Then i would just delete all of your exsiting bikes (keep the paints if you want) and download all of these https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jcmba0sj9wdpt07/AADVU48Fl6LCf7CFEbs1rDwPa/Bike%20MODs%20No%20Paints?dl=0

For future, keep an eye on THIS thread and it will tell you when there is a new version of the bike mod
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

You could DL the bikeset from gpbikes italia forum..

Easier to stick with klax's bikeMod packs though!