• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaskins

Drivers page has been updated.
Now we can see points of all drivers (won during hotlaps events).

You can sort all drivers by points.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

ThomasRe

Is there a way to show all drivers in the standings on the hotlap page? It always defaults to top 10 in each category (and i'm usually not in the top 10  :D) Would be nice if the page loaded with all drivers showing in all categories.

Alibaskins

Ok.

I have change the default value to 50.

The page is very long with that.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

nuovaic

Ali, in your hotlap website you have moto 2 and moto 3 at Jerez in progress from 3 - 5 March. But only the Victoria hotlap server is available. What am I seeing wrong?

Great work though and thanks for continuing to do this!

Alibaskins

ThomasRe

Quote from: Alibaskins on March 04, 2015, 08:53:41 AM
Ok.

I have change the default value to 50.

The page is very long with that.

Thanks  :)

BOBR6 84

Yeah great stuff Ali  ;D

Some questions.. Do the track conditions change from day to day? Like wind direction etc?

The dynamic groove build up.. If I do some laps in the morning is it the same in the afternoon or will more rubber be layed down by then? Or does it get reset often?

ThomasRe

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 04, 2015, 10:09:43 PM
Yeah great stuff Ali  ;D

Some questions.. Do the track conditions change from day to day? Like wind direction etc?

The dynamic groove build up.. If I do some laps in the morning is it the same in the afternoon or will more rubber be layed down by then? Or does it get reset often?

On that note, the track will probably be faster if you join when many others are on track i guess?

BOBR6 84

Yeah thats right!

Id like the track to stay rubbered in from the day before  ;D ;D

I do laps around 7am and have to lay my own rubber lol its nice though! And NO core.exe which is always good  ;)

Abigor

Waaaw i just join Victoria hotlap event and i think it was like 200-250 laps driven on track by many players and no sign of rubber  ??? maybe it's only me who cant see it  ;D

BOBR6 84

Lol unlucky  ;D ;D ;D

How often does it get reset I wonder?

Hawk

Quote from: Abigor on March 04, 2015, 10:38:17 PM
Waaaw i just join Victoria hotlap event and i think it was like 200-250 laps driven on track by many players and no sign of rubber  ??? maybe it's only me who cant see it  ;D

Maybe Piboso realised that the Dynamic surface does cause core.exe crashes and made Victoria a NDS version till it's been fixed?

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

HornetMaX

I'm positive I made a bunch of laps tonight (with the 1199) and none got counted.
Guess the workaround Ali has put in place is not GPB-proof :)

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Dont know if this is a bug or normal but if I leave the server without returning to the pits first Iv had issues like yours MaX!