• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:09:18 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasRe

Hehe, every time i get close to top 10 in the list a bunch of people posts better laps and i'm far off again  :)
Time to dig deeper...

Abigor

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 04, 2015, 10:54:58 PM
Lol unlucky  ;D ;D ;D

How often does it get reset I wonder?
NO....NO..... i think you don't understand  :)...... on other tracks  i ride by my self and after 5-10 laps you beginning to see the rubber on track but not on Victoria......30-50 laps and still nothing  ???

BOBR6 84

i could have sworn victoria had the groove build up  ??? i must have been dreaming... wtf?

Alibaskins

It's the basic version of Victoria without modification from me.

I don't know if stk tyres can do modifications on track surface.
With gp1000, only qualification tyres modify the track surface, no ?

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

BOBR6 84

wow now im really confused lol  ???

ssp600 event did we have groove build up? im sure we did but i cant prove it lol

Abigor

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 06, 2015, 06:29:50 AM
wow now im really confused lol  ???

ssp600 event did we have groove build up? im sure we did but i cant prove it lol
Only qualification tyres on 1000 build groove but NOT on Victoria.....trust me......i try many laps quali tyres and nothing

BOBR6 84

Yeah man i believe you  ;) i honestly didn't notice  :-[ there is a dark line but it must be painted on lol  :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: Alibaskins on March 06, 2015, 06:22:44 AM
With gp1000, only qualification tyres modify the track surface, no ?
No, it's only that quali tires build the groove faster than the other tires, but that aside, any tire does build some groove.

There was a way to have the server restart using the status of the groove as it was before quitting. Trying to find it in the forum ...

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Alibaskins

Hum, i have planed to put Losail for the 2 next weeks. There are motogp tests in real and at the end of march the first motogp race.

Motogp/moto2/moto3.

I will put your request when we will haven't possibility to put a real event for sure ! Ok ?

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

BOBR6 84

Docfumi

Hi Alibaskins, sorry for the somewhat off topic but can you please launch BreuquainVille V1.0 just as an open track
I always get a core exe. in testing mode.

Thanks Doc
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Alibaskins

Hi.

Ok it has been added on motonline-fr 4.

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

BOBR6 84

Ali there's no laptimes for the hotlap event..