• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:52:36 PM

Chopper: The Gent (Final)

Started by rodney007, June 14, 2014, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Jamoz, you are still making jokes, you naughty boy, you should know better.

[tempted to insert a facepalm here but somehow I can't any longer]

Just in case, let me strengthen the message: nobody here told him to stop doing what he's doing, nor that he's doing crap and neither (listen listen) to piss off in an unspecified direction.

If anything, he's the one with the slightly abused tone: we've seen it here and I've also seen it on the italian forum (others can confirm).

MaX.

P.S.
Yep, the sounds seems to be spot on (I only watched the youtube video though).

rodney007

June 16, 2014, 02:02:57 AM #31 Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:05:55 PM by rodney007
Quote from: HornetMaX on June 16, 2014, 01:30:43 AM

[tempted to insert a facepalm here but somehow I can't any longer]

Just in case, let me strengthen the message: nobody here told him to stop doing what he's doing, nor that he's doing crap and neither (listen listen) to piss off in an unspecified direction.

If anything, he's the one with the slightly abused tone: we've seen it here and I've also seen it on the italian forum (others can confirm).

MaX.

P.S.
Yep, the sounds seems to be spot on (I only watched the youtube video though).

I have not quoted some pm replies from several users of the Italian forum, they were pretty negative. Out of fustration
I said something on the open chat box along the lines of "This forum is not very helpful". I'm sorry that you classed this as
"abusive" or "slightly" abusive.

It has been frustrating dealing with Italian, French and Spanish to figure out how to do things and finding people willing to help,
I don't think I have ever EVER asked for help in an impolite manner as I am very appreciative of help and super-thankful for those (you know who you are) who have helped me so far.

I was a bit pissed seeing a page full of facepalms this morning after spending now almost 20 hours doing this bike and getting it download ready for you guys - Maybe pissoff was a little to harsh for the community.

To those who have enjoyed the mod - thanks for your kind comments... I ride race bikes in real-life and personally think choppers and harley riders are a bit gay (personal opinion) although riding one in-game is hella fun!

Thanks for taking such an interest in the matter Max. Others don't need to confirm anything about what I said on Italian forum unless you want to drag this out further?

Oh* and to those that like it,... Update due tonight, have new chassis - tank - rear fender and non-turbo exhaust arrangement. This is just something to keep me busy until I get this TZ750 released

GhostdogNL

hmmm chopper ryders gay ?  ::)   Damn ..and i stud up for you hahaha

drove a lot of race bike`s aswel and afther that naked bike ..but i am gonna switch over to a intruder 1400 ..just to not end up in the hospital again with all bones broken ..and it`s safer for humanity aswell when i stop driving fast bikes haha

rodney007

Quote from: GhostdogNL on June 16, 2014, 11:11:23 AM
hmmm chopper ryders gay ?  ::)   Damn ..and i stud up for you hahaha

drove a lot of race bike`s aswel and afther that naked bike ..but i am gonna switch over to a intruder 1400 ..just to not end up in the hospital again with all bones broken ..and it`s safer for humanity aswell when i stop driving fast bikes haha

Gay in the happy joy-some kinda way   ;D

rodney007

New chassis
New tank
Engine push rods/detailing
Turbo removed
New exhaust
New carburetor
New Airfilter
Ignition system
Fuel feed and line switch
Rear fender

Here ..... let me do the honors :-)

HornetMaX

Quote from: rodney007 on June 16, 2014, 02:02:57 AM
It has been frustrating dealing with Italian, French and Spanish to figure out how to do things and finding people willing to help,
I don't think I have ever EVER asked for help in an impolite manner as I am very appreciative of help and and super-thankful for those (you know who you are) who have helped me so far.
Good enough then for me. I also think it has been frustrating because you don't seem to speak italian or french (don't know for spanish) so you used english on these forums (where many do not speak english well enough to help you).

MaX.

valentinik46

grimm

Now that is kind of interesting! I just so happen to be building a turbocharged rigid chopper at the moment.  :o

Going to go test the bike now, thanks rodney007! GPB needed something of the "just for fun" variety to go with the mopeds. :D

Abigor

I love this bike.....it's so fun to ride ......i love the sound....... and you can hear when you lean too much.......great GREAT mod.  :D

JamoZ

I would love to see this thing as an 300hp turbo straight line rocket. Putting black lines in the track till 3rd gear. That's actually what i expected when i installed it  ::)

JamoZ

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 16, 2014, 01:30:43 AM

Shit, you`re right. I`m sorry. Hope PiBoSo doesn`t see me having any fun around here...

rodney007

Grim, Nice project - that a parallel Twin Suzuki engine?

Jamoz - I was thinking of a drag bike at some stage - Busa turbo?

JamoZ

Yeah, something like that, Just a monster on wheels, but something that could still be driven around a track if you wanted to and knew how to manage the power ;)

BOBR6 84

Busa!!!  8)

My mate has a 300bhp hiyabusa turbo! Not very reliable though.. Cant corner well either because the turbo sticks out too far..  ::)

Would I want 1 in gpbikes?

Hell yeah!!!

Klax75

Well I rode it around in DST. Start are a little hard but other then that rides fine. Replays if your at a certain distance his arms and feet are down like he is riding a GP Bike, then they spring up in to the new position when he gets closer to the camera..

I know this is just for fun.. But you released this one and have a revision going.. This doesn't have working gauges.. ;) (cough) TZ750 (cough)