• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:49:01 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Chopper: The Gent (Final)

Started by rodney007, June 14, 2014, 11:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney007

June 16, 2014, 10:02:21 PM #45 Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:27:27 PM by rodney007
Quote from: Klax75 on June 16, 2014, 09:16:16 PM
Well I rode it around in DST. Start are a little hard but other then that rides fine. Replays if your at a certain distance his arms and feet are down like he is riding a GP Bike, then they spring up in to the new position when he gets closer to the camera..

I know this is just for fun.. But you released this one and have a revision going.. This doesn't have working gauges.. ;) (cough) TZ750 (cough)

Yeah the camera thing is strange, not sure yet where to adjust those settings and would take a while but if someone finds out where I can have a go.

Oh and don't talk about any gauges at the moment! hehe ;D

grimm

Quote from: rodney007 on June 16, 2014, 07:19:49 PM
Grim, Nice project - that a parallel Twin Suzuki engine?

Jamoz - I was thinking of a drag bike at some stage - Busa turbo?

Yup, a '91 GS500E engine with a IHI RHB3 turbo, my own design of pitot and plenum is next, the slingshot carbs work well for this sort of setup too so I may or may not see some okay numbers. 65hp is ideal being the bike it is in will only weigh 260lbs wet anyway, and without rear suspension and a rider (not my bike btw, building it for a friend) that isn't terribly concerned with handling issues it suits the job with a 160 section 17 inch wheel out back on a GSXR750 slingshot 4.5 inch rear wheel. The clutch will likely give out around 80hp anyway so keeping it mellow is not a bad thing. Like The Gent, it'll be geared short and handle like a chopper! lol :D

'Nother turbo bike in the shop too, MY Bandit 1200 (GSXR1100 bits and bobs to form a Falicon crank, knife edge rod, 300hp turbo monster bike... still in the works though!).  8)

That busa looks nasty! Kinda numbers is that thing turning out? I'm yet to have my Bandit on the dyno after a fuel pump seized up on me last year and it got parked for a bit while I sort out the bottom end the rest of the way.  :-[

rodney007

June 17, 2014, 08:09:02 AM #47 Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:56:37 AM by rodney007
Nice bike you got there. I"m quite into engines and mechanical stuff also.
I was wanting to do a NSR250R as i have built a few in reality including a 300cc tyga.

That busa I think was the ghost rider one I just googled It. I already have dozens of engines and turbocharger systems I have modeled so wacking something together wont take long. I have made ferrari f40 engine, radial aero engines. Nissan rb26 too many :-) whatever the community wants i am happy to try and make it

JamoZ

Normally i wouldn`t ask for anything as i know how much work usually goes into creating mods/tracks etc. But with your moddeling skills & speed, i would like to ask if something like a naked bike along the lines of a KTM superduke, Ducati streetfighter or Kawasaki Z750/800 are in the pipeline. Combined with the proper physics bikes like these would be great fun on small tracks :)

And bikes like that are the only one`s we`re actually still missing in GPB. Hell, even a ktm duke 690 would be amazing :)

HornetMaX

JamoZ

GhostdogNL

yeah finaly a Z750 ..hope you make the 07/10 moddel ..and the Z800 ..my mother will like that haha

BOBR6 84

Yamaha R7,  RC45,  VTR SP-1, So many great bikes to choose from.

+1 on the superduke R

They're badass  8)

Hawk

How about creating a classic 2 stroke 500 GP Bike, as we have plenty of 4 stroke MOD bikes already.  :P

I personally would like to see a 1982 Suzuki RG 500cc GP bike created. That would be a good addition to the classic category.  ;D

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk_UK on June 17, 2014, 09:53:19 PM
How about creating a classic 2 stroke 500 GP Bike, as we have plenty of 4 stroke MOD bikes already.  :P

I personally would like to see a 1982 Suzuki RG 500cc GP bike created. That would be a good addition to the classic category.  ;D

Hawk.

+1  8)

Maybe rodney could do 1 bike per week!?

Just kidding just kidding!  :D

I get excited when I see any bike being created tbh.. You could build a lawnmower id still download it lol

Yeah theres a good selection of 4strokes.. Cant wait for the R1 & zx10r especially.

Klax75

I have to say, unless it's a chopper like my real life friends own. I've never been a fan of street naked bikes. :/

HornetMaX

Quote from: GhostdogNL on June 17, 2014, 05:33:25 PM
yeah finaly a Z750 ..hope you make the 07/10 moddel ..and the Z800 ..my mother will like that haha

Wow, the z750 was pretty bad at that time. I recall a serious mid-range naked shootout where the bike have also been taken to Monza (professional riders, including one that has had multiple wildcards for WSBK races). Despite monza being really en engine track, the z750 was something like 2 sec per lap slower than an hornet 600 and a street triple 675. The chassis was described as horrible.

@Jamoz: Badass Naked Bikeset (BnB): Super Duke R 1290, BMW S1000R and Aprilia Tuono (I hate the look, but it's a hell of a bike). And let's burn some rubber !

MaX.

JamoZ

How about a Ducati streetfighter, Benelli cafe racer 1130, & RSV4 naked added to that BnB ;)

Always loved this bike <3

GhostdogNL

ooow youre talking about the first Kawasaki Z moddels ...jah the first Z900 and Z1000 where realy badass ..those bikes where at that time one of the fastest ... but i agree that ad the moment we have enough modern gp bikes ....rather have fun on clasic and road bikes

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on June 17, 2014, 10:33:14 PM
How about a Ducati streetfighter, Benelli cafe racer 1130, & RSV4 naked added to that BnB ;)
The Tuono is a naked RVS4.

I almost bought a Benelli TnT 899 years ago. But soon after they got bough by the chinese company, quality has started to free fall non-stop.
Every year is worse than the previous one. The latest bikes are borderline unsafe. A pity. The sound of a 1130 is just incredible.

Quote from: GhostdogNL on June 17, 2014, 10:39:07 PM
ooow youre talking about the first Kawasaki Z moddels ...jah the first Z900 and Z1000 where realy badass ..those bikes where at that time one of the fastest ... but i agree that ad the moment we have enough modern gp bikes ....rather have fun on clasic and road bikes

Who ? Me I was talking about the z750 (roughly 2006-2007).

MaX.