• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GP Bikes beta5b

Started by PiBoSo, June 23, 2014, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

The wobbles are not solved. It's a little bit better that's all.
As far as I can tell, all other bugs are fixed.

capeta

Thank you Piboso!
What about the mod?
i have tried to add the chain pitch=0.02 from the murasam on the M1 but it didn't works any clue for to have the mods working on gpb?

Alibaskins

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Abigor

Testing on 990--- Front wheel still jumps at low speed corners.......still wheelies extrem  :(

Vini

I get core.exe as soon as I select any category other than GP1000.
I did a clean install.

r1rossi

Thank you for all the amazing work, Excuse my stupidness, I read all the other beta 5 post I may have missed something,

All the mod bikes, can they be added on or do we have to wait for someone to update them? or is this something I can do?

Thanks in advance !!!!!!

ROCK ON

Vini

They have to be updated and I can't even get the Varese to work.
All the tracks work, though.

@ PiBoSo: Wheelie and and engine brake is ok now (a little bit less would still be better) but wobble/weave is still there.

dibu

Thank you PiBoSo :). Super fast service.

girlracerTracey

PiBoSo, would you be kind enough to explain what your intention was in terms of the physics modification with regard to beta5?

Was there a particular aspect or aspects of bike behaviour that you were wishing to address?

I hope you don't mind me asking. I am just rather curious.

Thank you in advance, grT  :)

r1rossi

So by updated meaning is it something I can do or is this something the Creater of the bike has to do or what>

THanks

Ryan

Arvoss

Alby46

no strange core.exe i think
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

tonygas

June 23, 2014, 04:44:32 PM #27 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:22:39 PM by tonygas
thank you very much piboso quickly, fantastic job ;D ;D ;D

Alibaskins

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING !!!

I done just some laps on Jerez and Paul-Ricard, but it was a fantastic experience for me.

Tyres are now really really good. Powerslides seems possibles now  :-*
Power of the Motogp 2003 is now an experience ! We have to control throttle with precision, wobbles when we are accelerating are very good.

This bike is now a monster like we could see it on 2003 season ! Maybe too on finals gears ^^

In low speed there are always some problems with front tyre. I hope you could solve it in the next beta.
The bike is now maybe too hard to drive on not smoothed tracks, i have to test it...

Wooooooooooooooooooooh thank you Piboso :)

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

r1rossi

Sorry to bother, ALI , do you have any idea on mod bikes ? I cannot make sense of what everyons saying. Can i help anyone by doing something or anything???

Thanks

Ryan