• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:13:04 PM

HONDA NSF250 [WIP]

Started by guigui404, June 30, 2014, 11:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Quote from: capeta on July 14, 2014, 10:23:47 AM
Tres jolie!
Avec cinema4D tu peux exporter direct pour gpbikes?
Ou tu dois repasser dans 3dsmax?
FBX2EDF Exporter ;)
Merci :)

capeta

Ok merci de la réponse :)

guigui404

Quote from: capeta on July 14, 2014, 11:05:23 AM
Ok merci de la réponse :)
i can show u on skype if u want ;)

capeta

Well if i goes into modelling i think tracks 'll be more easy no?

guigui404

Quote from: capeta on July 14, 2014, 11:21:53 AM
Well if i goes into modelling i think tracks 'll be more easy no?
i find bike easiest but it's just my opinion ^^

capeta

Ok thkx but haven't so much time and i prefer to play with the physic before but thx for the proposition.

guigui404

Yet finish

Big thank's to rodney007 for helping me , just before quit the game ...

GhostdogNL

yah man you have to talk to rodney man ...he has to come back

guigui404

Quote from: GhostdogNL on August 20, 2014, 12:55:30 PM
I'm lucid i know if he comes back it will happened again .. some people of this forum have to be nicest on their behavior !

but i'll try to convince him ;)

Hawk

Quote from: guigui404 on July 14, 2014, 10:24:48 AM
Tres jolie!
FBX2EDF Exporter ;)

Hi guigui404.

Have you used the FBX2EDF exporter yet?
I only ask because last time I tried to use it to export a track.map, I left it for hours and it still didn't register as export finished. Just wondering if it works okay with the bike objects?

Hawk.

guigui404

Quote from: Hawk_UK on August 20, 2014, 04:06:59 PM
Tres jolie!
FBX2EDF Exporter ;)

Hi guigui404.

I only ask because last time I tried to use it to export a track.map, I left it for hours and it still didn't register as export finished. Just wondering if it works okay with the bike objects?

Hawk.

Yes same problem first but i've fix ( with Cinema4D it's work to fix like that ) so i've put all polygon in the same pieces , like only one pieces , when i have 2 it work but 4/5 no ..

Hawk

August 20, 2014, 07:10:38 PM #26 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 07:12:24 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: guigui404 on August 20, 2014, 04:15:21 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on August 20, 2014, 04:06:59 PM
Tres jolie!
FBX2EDF Exporter ;)

Hi guigui404.

Hawk.

Yes same problem first but i've fix ( with Cinema4D it's work to fix like that ) so i've put all polygon in the same pieces , like only one pieces , when i have 2 it work but 4/5 no ..

Hmmm..... That is interesting. I hope I understood you correctly?: So the FBX2EDF exporter will work so long as you only export 2 objects at most? Any more than 2 or 3 objects then it doesn't export at all?
If this is so then that will be a big problem for track export using the FBX2EDF Exporter.  :(

Thank you guigui404..... At least I have an idea of why it doesn't work. I was beginning to think it was only me and Arvoss that it wouldn't work for with track building exports. But it sounds like it is usable for exporting 3d bike objects.  :)

Hawk.

PS: Your doing a great job with the bike above! Nicely done!  ;D

guigui404

You good understand , but for me it's like that maybe thats not your problem with fbx2edf^^"

GhostdogNL

Quote from: guigui404 on August 20, 2014, 03:58:01 PM
I'm lucid i know if he comes back it will happened again .. some people of this forum have to be nicest on their behavior !

Jep i know ..everytime i read things that other people quote to him ..it just seems the are some kind of jealous becouse of his great work in a short amount of time and most people love that ..becouse the dont have to wait for six months on a bike or even longer ..and oke ..sometimes the pyshics are slightley of .. but so wat ..hes adjusting them over time to fix it !! i am a biker myself for 10 years now and i dont drive cars ..dont even have a car license .. and i love this game becouse its the best bike game there is ..or sim i have to call it . and stil i find his bikes realy close to the real thing to drive with . sow please just grap his balls and pull him back over here  ::) :P ;D

grimm

Quote from: GhostdogNL on August 22, 2014, 12:35:15 AM
Quote from: guigui404 on August 20, 2014, 03:58:01 PM

Jep i know ..everytime i read things that other people quote to him ..it just seems the are some kind of jealous becouse of his great work in a short amount of time and most people love that ..becouse the dont have to wait for six months on a bike or even longer ..and oke ..sometimes the pyshics are slightley of .. but so wat ..hes adjusting them over time to fix it !! i am a biker myself for 10 years now and i dont drive cars ..dont even have a car license .. and i love this game becouse its the best bike game there is ..or sim i have to call it . and stil i find his bikes realy close to the real thing to drive with . sow please just grap his balls and pull him back over here  ::) :P ;D

I agree. The supermotard physics were a very pressured release BETA of the bike and it got reviewed like it was final version, it would have been updated a bunch over time. I still I wish he would return. Think I'll pm him too in the morning and let him know what I felt about the final test of the SM he gave me before release. Awesome guy.  :'(