• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:11:08 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

HONDA NSF250 [WIP]

Started by guigui404, June 30, 2014, 11:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WALKEN

Topic title is-    HONDA NSF250 [WIP]

Lets stay on topic please ::)
Help me, help you!

JamoZ

Oh god, seriously? 2 posts offtopic and the authorities are already knocking on the door. Please allow people a little bit of freedom, i understand you're proud to be a moderator, but we don't need one stepping in everytime someone mentions something offtopic. We're not living in North Korea are we?

guigui404

Quote from: JamoZ on August 23, 2014, 09:22:37 AM
Oh god, seriously? 2 posts offtopic and the authorities are already knocking on the door. Please allow people a little bit of freedom, i understand you're proud to be a moderator, but we don't need one stepping in everytime someone mentions something offtopic. We're not living in North Korea are we?

8)

girlracerTracey

To be fair to WALK3N, who I know quite well from having raced with him online and conversed with him via other websites, he has been given a difficult job at a difficult time. He's a pretty cool dude in my opinion. Plays guitar and likes crazy music like I do.  ;)

But not mentioning Rodney is a bit like not mentioning the war in "Fawlty Towers" at the moment..mind you quite understandably that particular scene from the hit 1970's U.K. comedy series didn't travel too well itself from what I heard. Maybe it confirmed us English as being a bit strange and eccentric? Which I think we probably are to be honest.. I'm dual nationality French & English and that's a rather eccentric "mix" for starters..

"Midge"  ;)

Abigor

Quote from: guigui404 on August 23, 2014, 09:27:49 AM

8)
AAAAHAHAHAHA  ;D

WALKEN

I don't care if threads go a bit off topic but in this case I can see where this can lead, "again" ...

Please no more Rodney vs Piboso stuff....
Help me, help you!

halvertus

Is the project going ahead? I would love to hear some news after the storm  8) 8)

gassssss

guigui404

i've so much work at school :-( , project is yet finish i just need someone to help me for UV UNWRAP but i don't find .. :-(