• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdouardB

To be honest though the grip was pretty good, a little bit of movement but nothing unpredictable... I'm mostly concerned about the wear

BOBR6 84

could be a few things.. are you using warmers? cold track is a PITA no matter what lol. you could mess around with suspension but i wouldn't do so if you are happy with the setup.. try 1 or 2 more psi..

BOBR6 84

yeah its a zip tie around the fork on the zx7 ;) front does look low though lol

EdouardB

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 07, 2015, 09:24:32 AM
could be a few things.. are you using warmers? cold track is a PITA no matter what lol. you could mess around with suspension but i wouldn't do so if you are happy with the setup.. try 1 or 2 more psi..

Not using warmers but not on the R6 either and I don't have any issues... I'll try 2 more PSI, thx.
I asked Jacky Germain about it (he was a GP mechanic for yamaha for about 15 years) and he said not to worry about it too much... We'll see, it could be because of the track surface/ type...

Patrick

Me on my beloved Thundercat at the Padborg Ring in Danmark.

BOBR6 84

Nice one Patrick!  ;) 8) post them up if u have more  :)

@EdouardB
If that guy tells you not to worry then dont worry   ;)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

LAWSON40

Good day at supermotard on my 2fiddy

LAWSON40 8)

Patrick

Some more pics from me on track. still a lot room for improvements... 8)

EdouardB

Nice pictures Patrick! If you want to improve some more I think the best solution is going to a good/proper riding school (some school where the teachers have ridden at least at a top national level - it's more expensive than other schools, but it's really worth it). That's what I did, I went to the Didier de Radigues school and it really helped me. I ride faster and safer now.

h106frp

Quote from: EdouardB on June 09, 2015, 08:31:10 AM
Nice pictures Patrick! If you want to improve some more I think the best solution is going to a good/proper riding school (some school where the teachers have ridden at least at a top national level - it's more expensive than other schools, but it's really worth it). That's what I did, I went to the Didier de Radigues school and it really helped me. I ride faster and safer now.

+1 much safer and constructive than track days!

You might think your quick (i did  ::) ) but decent instructors (all out of season racers at the one i did) will display what really fast (and safe) is about on track.

RiccoChicco

Find this pic on my computer yesterday. My first time ever riding a bike as a child, a Bultaco of course  ;D

Damn, this pic is probably more than 10 years now, I was so small  :P

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Napalm Nick

Lol. Chin up boys mine are black and white photos!   ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"