• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdouardB

It's a big upgrade for sure but honestly the 2017 is not that new compared to the previous model. The main changes are new suspension, new fairing, quick shifter and the electronics. The frame, swingarm and engine are basically the same.

I don't know if I'll get a 2017 or if I should get a 2012 one or something for a more reasonable price...

BOBR6 84

Spot of testing last weekend at Oulton park.. Open trackday. Who else has been out on the bikes recently?

matty0l215

Very nice Bob!

Bikes looks amazing  :o

Not been able to get out on either bike (working to much :P) but hopefully soon  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

That hi-viz orange could come in handy in case of fog :)

Docfumi

Just reading the ol' boy a whimsical fable in his time of incapacitation. Winters are always hard on him.

Bilder hochladen
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 01, 2017, 09:01:09 PM
Very nice Bob!

Bikes looks amazing  :o

Not been able to get out on either bike (working to much :P) but hopefully soon  ;D

Cheers!  ;) Get one booked up they are cheap at the moment  :)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 01, 2017, 09:24:45 PM
That hi-viz orange could come in handy in case of fog :)

Conditions were a bit grim.. should have used a clear visor but the tank is blinding! lol  ;D

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Docfumi on March 01, 2017, 09:50:53 PM
Just reading the ol' boy a whimsical fable in his time of incapacitation. Winters are always hard on him.

Bilder hochladen

Hahahaha yeaaahhh best place for it  8) Look after the bike and the bike looks after you  ;) ;)

JJS209

m8, i ride every day at least 27km here in hanover except the temperature drops under 0°C. the salt on the roads is such a pain in the arse for my bike... :(

matty0l215

Quote from: JJS209 on March 02, 2017, 04:58:56 PM
m8, i ride every day at least 27km here in hanover except the temperature drops under 0°C. the salt on the roads is such a pain in the arse for my bike... :(

Pain in the arse??  :o

You must be riding your bike backwards ;) ;D :P

tchemi

Same here, bike everyday, ~50 km even when the roads are salty. There is a car wash at 5 minutes of my home. But it is not enough. The screws are getting white. :/

BOBR6 84

Same!  :) ride to work all year round on the fireblade  ;) not at the moment tho.. Im doing some van driving for a while, so i load it up and take it home etc.. Road riding has become tedious anyway. Too much traffic and yes the salt has ruined the poor bike  >:(

h106frp

Over the past 10 years traffic volumes have become ridiculous in the midlands

miki

Not in motion in this picture, but here is my Monster 620

matty0l215

Very nice Miki!

Quote from: h106frp on March 02, 2017, 08:46:48 PM
Over the past 10 years traffic volumes have become ridiculous in the midlands
Come to East Anglian, we don't have a lot of trafic! Just shit roads (county council loves a bit of granit chip and tar) and lots of tractors :P