• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:43:51 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race TT Assen

Started by PeterV, August 23, 2014, 09:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBp

Quote from: iVolution on August 31, 2014, 08:44:35 PM

I think no one had a core during the race so it seems that NDS does the trick.

Whitham69 told me this, but people complained about not having rubber build up and I added it to all my track resurfacing projects. Got to mess around reworking the whole lot now :'(

iVolution

Well that work was not for nothing. Once Piboso fixes the issue with the dynamic surfaces, those tracks will be in full demand again. And as I have no clue how much work it is removing it, it will probably be less than implementing.

Klax75

Quote from: janaucarre on August 31, 2014, 08:59:47 PM
Thanks everybody and a special thx for peterv:)
All my wishes to you and your father klax.

It was really enough to do 18 laps, i was very tired at the end, it was a good race, i fall many times but with pleasure.
Assen is a very hard track.
I was on varese with max fuel (21 liters), at the end i had 2.02 liters.
I think if you fall 2 or 3 times by laps you use a lot more fuel, and it can be the reason you didn't have enough fuel.
The start was so under pressure:), my heart decreas only after 3 laps and increase when i approched another rider.
Dr costa (motogp doctor) has made some heart measures of biaggi and rossi, biaggi was ever at 180bpm and rossi was ever at 120bpm, he said that rossi was like playing even when he made some rude actions.
I'm now waiting for the results and replay:)
Thanks all:)

Thanks dude, his surgery was on his lower back but he is just in a lot of shoulder pain since the surgery he had to be on his stomach with his arms out or above his head for 8 hours. :( So he has a lot of muscle pain.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: iVolution on September 01, 2014, 07:11:00 AM
Well that work was not for nothing. Once Piboso fixes the issue with the dynamic surfaces, those tracks will be in full demand again.
True, the track work is not worthless. NDS is just a good-working workaround until groove buildup does not produce cores after a while. When groove buildup does not produce cores anymore the DS track will be the tracks in demand.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Hawk

Quote from: RBp on September 01, 2014, 06:15:03 AM
Quote from: iVolution on August 31, 2014, 08:44:35 PM

I think no one had a core during the race so it seems that NDS does the trick.

Whitham69 told me this, but people complained about not having rubber build up and I added it to all my track resurfacing projects. Got to mess around reworking the whole lot now :'(

Hi RBp.
Keep a copy of your tracks with Dynamic surface RBp, as has been stated in above posts, the NDS is only a temporary workaround until Piboso has solved the DS problem.
I will keep both copies(DS/NDS) in the track downloads database, so your original DS work is not in vain mate. So if you could do NDS versions of your tracks that would be great.  ;)

Hawk.

PS: When you do the NDS versions, can you please use the naming standard(Suffixing file/folder/config requirement names with "_NDS" so both version can reside in the "tracks" folder). See an NDS track for an example. Thanks mate.  ;)

iVolution

Thanks Peter for the stats. Getting my picture on the front page makes the practice all worth it  8). Nice to see that everyone showed up on race day, seems like your blacklist is working :)

PeterV

September 02, 2014, 07:21:54 PM #81 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 07:35:51 PM by PeterV
1st Post updated
  • Assen Dutch TT Video added
  • Assen Dutch TT results added
  • Assen Dutch TT full replay added
  • Assen Dutch TT Race only Replay added
  • Assen Dutch TT Pictures added

Hawk

Very nice pics and Vids Peter.... Great job mate! :D 8)

Hawk.

Klax75

Woo hoo. I saw myself leaving the pits. I'm glad isn't wasn't when I fell down in the pits. lol

PeterV

Quote from: Klax75 on September 02, 2014, 08:50:40 PM
Woo hoo. I saw myself leaving the pits. I'm glad isn't wasn't when I fell down in the pits. lol
i left that part out  ;)

nuovaic

Wow! Nice job Peter, very nice. A really good way to top off a nice race. Much appreciated.

Warlock

Very nice Peter, as always, thank you  ;)

Klax75

Quote from: PeterV on September 02, 2014, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on September 02, 2014, 08:50:40 PM
i left that part out  ;)

lol