• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:21:11 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Rear brake

Started by BOBR6 84, September 09, 2014, 11:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

I'd like to see when you do fall, that you could rotate the camera even if it's from the bikes view so I could look at the track and see what's coming. Right now I keep having to hit the reset button over and over in hopes that my time has come to re-enter the track. Since I can't look to see if riders are coming or not.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on September 19, 2014, 10:45:54 AM
I'd like to see when you do fall, that you could rotate the camera even if it's from the bikes view so I could look at the track and see what's coming. Right now I keep having to hit the reset button over and over in hopes that my time has come to re-enter the track. Since I can't look to see if riders are coming or not.

Good point!  ;)

Though I would prefer the camera to go to orbit so you can see the whole crash scene as soon as the bike falls, and have rag-doll effect on the rider so you could see rider tumbling and bouncing across the circuit until he comes to rest.... Would be quite funny at times. LOL.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

janaucarre

If there is a falling limiter(respawn) i will not participate to that kind of race.
Think about the fact that 5 or 6 times during a race someone makes you fall, your race is over and it's not your own fault.
The respawn as ghost during some seconds or until the second gear is, in my though, the best solution.
But an option to enable your solution or not can be good.