• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:50:32 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

RIDE videogame

Started by BOBR6 84, September 20, 2014, 05:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

gonna kill a few kittens here... sorry kittens  ::)

the game is pretty boring to say the least but.. i really like the bikes and riding styles especially!

could you copy or steal the virtual rider for GPB??  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/V5bTzvREwlk

Daniel_F

what i rly hate about that game is the lack of tracks

Reactive

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yoshimura

Napalm Nick

Cool looking. Next Steam Summer sale I might splash a fiver. :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yoshimura

December 11, 2015, 12:23:01 PM #276 Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 02:08:43 PM by yoshimura
Nick  ;)  by his side arcade, the game has realistic sides.

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 11, 2015, 10:36:33 AM

The gameplay is very bad Nick, recommend spending your money for 2 coffees  ;D

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yoshimura on December 11, 2015, 12:23:01 PM
Nick  ;)  by his side arcade, the game has realistic sides.

I was hoping the whole game (front and back) would be realistic not just the sides lol.

Oh..slides? haha forgive me.

Quote from: Blackheart on December 11, 2015, 12:28:17 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 11, 2015, 10:36:33 AM

The gameplay is very bad Nick, recommend spending your money for 2 coffees  ;D

I admit I played the Demo and wept bitter tears of disappointment.  :'( The good news is that I am winning the Euromillions tonight so PiBoSo can stand by to be inundated with development cash. If he don't want it I shall give it to Millstone.  :-\  ;D

doubledragoncc

So, I have not ridden in RIDE for like 6 weeks as I have been having soooooooooo much fun in GPB, but I have to use ALL bike games to test my system.

Well.................................OMFG it was a BIG shock riding in RIDE after JUST GPB. It felt like the bike was swimming and shit. I thought I was riding a whale not a bike.

Heres a video to show it. If you watch my GPB videos of me onboard you know ho smooth I can ride...................not in RIDE without practice lol.

https://www.youtube.com/v/R9jHSwHkRMg

FUCK MY STUMP!!! it felt like garbage lol. Seriously, I had gotten good in RIDE and now I need to learn its defects again lol.

Well though it would show you who complain about GPB physics just how good you got it.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

I'd have bothered to make a physics mod for Ride, but Milestone has some of the worst and nonsensical vehicle property assignment I have ever seen from a developer. I mean, the variable parameters of their bikes are terribly inconsistent. You could a find a 250cc with all kinds of handling characteristics which allow for more realistic physics, and then not find any such traits in 85% of the other bikes. The bigger bikes are missing so much information, it's disgusting. In order to mod Ride's physics, you'd have to mess with all 114 bikes! It's why no one has bothered.

sdecorme

Beautiful game.
Do you know if it is possible to get some data from the game like gpbike ?
Actually gpbike is alone , none of the moto game is able to send data.