• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:05:17 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Constructive feedback about the game and its future direction

Started by rodney007, November 05, 2014, 05:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

@Rodney: you are quite a flamer, aren't you?
Anyway, we can solve this 'problem'.
You want to create mods with your methods, right?
When you give a product to a community you become like a seller, you can make things that satisfy the biggest amont of people or you can make a product like you want, ignoring that some/a lot of people don't appreciate the things you make.
Your choice.
Also you have to receive any kind of feedback and accept negative (but polite)  ones.
Negative feedbacks should be an input to improve your work or you can ignore them and become a market niche seller.

rodney007

Quote from: Mac on November 12, 2014, 06:06:58 AM
@Rodney: you are quite a flamer, aren't you?
Anyway, we can solve this 'problem'.
You want to create mods with your methods, right?
When you give a product to a community you become like a seller, you can make things that satisfy the biggest amont of people or you can make a product like you want, ignoring that some/a lot of people don't appreciate the things you make.
Your choice.
Also you have to receive any kind of feedback and accept negative (but polite)  ones.
Negative feedbacks should be an input to improve your work or you can ignore them and become a market niche seller.

I agree, and through a process of making mistakes, saying things i regret (admit-ably) and so forth I have become (a bit) wiser. Not to get all frisky or anything but a I
really cant be fu*cked spending much time on modding for this game at the moment. though I have spent time making models for other games such as this full Pagani Zonda R engine
I made from scratch complete with internal components :-)

Sorry totally off topic now

BOBR6 84

sweeet  :P

shame its not a bike engine though, wasted talent!  :'(

this thread needs sacking off.. replace it with something positive!  ::)

rodney007

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 12, 2014, 07:50:13 AM
sweeet  :P

shame its not a bike engine though, wasted talent!  :'(

this thread needs sacking off.. replace it with something positive!  ::)

mmmmm turbo busa....... ah the posibilities

BOBR6 84

if i could.. i would make all the golden era superbikes.. zx7r's, gixers.. the works!!

doubledragoncc

REal sweet mota rodney. I love cars too so its off topic, l do it too lol, but its still good to see such talented workmanship even if its not a bike.

AS BOBR said, some old gixxers and CBR's would be coooool beans baby. Or for a special class Z1300 and CBX, the old 6 cylinder monsters for the wannabebigboys lol. (Used to ride both!!!)

Keep up the great work and dont stess.

Keep it sunny side up

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

WALKEN

Quoting Rodney- "Not to get all frisky or anything but a I
really cant be fu*cked spending much time on modding for this game at the moment." end quote!

Awesome work Rodney awesome, your the best bro! Now could you please do 1 of 2 things for me? Either take your "talent" and be a positive part of the GPBikes project or take your "talent" elsewhere  8)

Thank You
Help me, help you!