• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:01:49 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

The STK bikes wobble too much

Started by Vini, November 15, 2014, 04:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_oDi_

Sorry but for me it is very offensive what I read. Because you can not throw in the trash an entire bikeset of 9 bikes having experienced only one, and say "I prefer the moto2". It is not correct to me that I always try to adapte credible data to gpbikes physics.

Warlock

Quote from: _oDi_ on December 14, 2014, 04:50:23 PM
Because you can not throw in the trash an entire bikeset of 9 bikes having experienced only one, and say "I prefer the moto2".

I 'm not talking about the entire bikeset, i'm talking about the bike i have used, and i said it's NOT YOUR FAULT, i said YOU DID A GOOD JOB. I'm blaming GPBikes physics, not your work.

Warlock

Also, moto2 bikeset took many work from other people who knows what he is doing, and you are comparing it with motogp14.
Seems i can't question your work (what i'm not doing), but you can question others work, not very fair.....

Anyway,... peace, it's just my opinion.

HornetMaX

Quote from: _oDi_ on December 14, 2014, 02:57:33 PM
I'm not interested in making mods for noobs who do not know how to set up a motorcycle. Bikes that moves "like hell"? increases the rebound, this is what do a person who understand  motorcycles.
:o  :o  :o

That comment is ... humm ... bad. Actually, knowing it was addressed to Warlock, it's worse than bad.

MaX.

_oDi_

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 14, 2014, 08:28:28 PM

That comment is ... humm ... bad. Actually, knowing it was addressed to Warlock, it's worse than bad.

MaX.

Not so bad if you read the previous comments. however, I will not discuss this with you.

Quote from: Warlock on December 14, 2014, 05:27:50 PM
Also, moto2 bikeset took many work from other people who knows what he is doing, and you are comparing it with motogp14.
Seems i can't question your work (what i'm not doing), but you can question others work, not very fair.....

Anyway,... peace, it's just my opinion.

Depends on how works are questioned. Here the only ones who analyze every single paragraph of my works is people on this forum. I have never spoken on the work of others (because everyone is free to work as he wants according to his style and his taste) , but if someone compares so barbaric and without going deep, my work with others, decreeing that others are better, I get angry a little ', is normal.

peace.

HornetMaX

Quote from: _oDi_ on December 14, 2014, 09:16:18 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on December 14, 2014, 08:28:28 PM

MaX.

Not so bad if you read the previous comments.

I've read the previous comments (of course), and your one still sounds bad.
Warlock is saying the kawa in his opinion moves too much: don't see why he should be called noob (especially when we all here know he's far from that).

Your work is very good (also thanks to some help other modders may not enjoy) and comes in tons, so it's all good for us. No need to go ballistic on a simple remark.

Quote from: _oDi_ on December 14, 2014, 09:16:18 PM
however, I will not discuss this with you.

Fine to me.

MaX.

yoshimura

ODI

response of noobs (me), before criticizing people, learning to use the physical tire, tires SC1 and SC2 Supercorsa, short-term endurance of four hours in the simulation, 10 minutes..... :o

Jose Reina

It is normal to opine of bikesets , just as is done with the GPB , because everything is not perfect and there are mistakes, but you can always get positive things of opinions .
Many talk about that with a good setup , all problems are removed ... I doubt it. But even so , any real bike, with the worst setup of the world makes no wobbles .
No talk of STK, speak in general almost all bikes of Gpb have problems for wobbles .

My solution for wobbles ...Front suspension , all at minimum ( soft), compression and rebound to 1 .Suspension rear all at almost the maximum (hard ) , compression and rebound to the fullest.

If that is doing a good setup ... do that on a real motorcycle, see what happens.

_oDi_

Quote from: yoshimura on December 15, 2014, 05:25:00 PM
ODI

response of noobs (me), before criticizing people, learning to use the physical tire, tires SC1 and SC2 Supercorsa, short-term endurance of four hours in the simulation, 10 minutes..... :o

:o  ??? :o
Aaaaah... maybe I understand:
Yes, probabilly that's why we do race of 13 laps. 

Quote from: Jose Reina on December 16, 2014, 10:20:37 PM
It is normal to opine of bikesets , just as is done with the GPB , because everything is not perfect and there are mistakes, but you can always get positive things of opinions .

Not really, not here. If I need opinions, i know who to ask.
I dont ask money for this,  so i don't have to account to anyone.
And if a mod is not shared on a forum, people should learn to respect the will of the author.

BOBR6 84

Im still convinced GPB needs an in game adjustable steering damper!

A slider in the bike setup page.. To adjust as needed.

If I ride onboard with ANY bike available in gpbikes.. The bars flap around constantly.. Very unattractive and off putting.

Apart from that.. Gpbikes and all the modded content is frickin awesome!!

I learn something everytime I do laps! Which is a big compliment to the physics! Other games can be easily mastered.. Not gpbikes lol.

yoshimura

December 17, 2014, 07:07:12 AM #25 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 09:37:24 AM by yoshimura
I admire the work of italy team made the players confidence, perfection does not exist, but we are here to give advice, without criticizing. ;)

PS: damage mod  supermotard not playable on gp :'( :'(

doubledragoncc

Have to add my 2cents worth here as I have to say I am amazed at some people not realizing how MUCH work and LONG hours these modders put in to make something for FREE for ALL of us. I take my hats off to them all. THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS. The Italin guys and all that work with them have given us GREAT bikes and a chance to NOT have to use the standard bikes.

I have to agree with BOB that it should be an in game adjustment for steering damping, it would cure many such problems as wobble.

To those who wish to comment on mod bikes, PLEASE keep it nice and think before you write something about a mod bike. I think also many people forget that there is a language barrier and sometimes someone will write something in a way it is miss understood because English is not their native language.

We all need to just have a bit more understanding and let kids argue in the playground and not on this forum.

Keep it sunny side up guys!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

The main problem is that many don't seem to understand that, on real race bikes, the throttle is NOT an on/off switch, despite the electronics.
It is also important to note that real race bikes, at the limit, are not perfect.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

skerp

Quote from: doubledragoncc on December 17, 2014, 03:49:16 PM
Have to add my 2cents worth here as I have to say I am amazed at some people not realizing how MUCH work and LONG hours these modders put in to make something for FREE for ALL of us. I take my hats off to them all. THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS. The Italin guys and all that work with them have given us GREAT bikes and a chance to NOT have to use the standard bikes.

I have to agree with BOB that it should be an in game adjustment for steering damping, it would cure many such problems as wobble.

To those who wish to comment on mod bikes, PLEASE keep it nice and think before you write something about a mod bike. I think also many people forget that there is a language barrier and sometimes someone will write something in a way it is miss understood because English is not their native language.

We all need to just have a bit more understanding and let kids argue in the playground and not on this forum.

Keep it sunny side up guys!!!

DD

Thanks for the appreciation, but do not worry! We are used to make us do the x-ray files haha. this makes us even more determined.
I forgot! thanks for the 2Cents ... ha ha by m8! I'll see you on the track.

doubledragoncc

Hope I dont get to see you on the track only if I look back lol, but hope you'll be using one of my new systems if I do.

@Piboso...........Oh so true dude throttle needs to be treated with respect and not just on and off. Thats why all my systems use a real throttle and have 4096 bits from Closed to Fully Open. It makes the action so smooth and precise. Its the same for steering, I can truly Point the bike where I want to go!!! no flopping about as with a non precise game pad, which is its drawback. I hope to talk more in person at some point about this.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.