• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:30:29 PM

Preseason 1 - Victoria

Started by LOOPATELI, January 14, 2015, 07:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gzehoo

Sorry for writing it now...

Moto3 skinpack doesn't contain my AGV painting which I'll be using with my own skin ;)

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 01, 2015, 09:39:59 AM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 01, 2015, 01:15:57 AM
What's the ".DS_Store" file/s inside all the skin pack folders for?

I suspect it's just rubbish data from whatever application you used to zip the skin-pack so I deleted the above named file/s.  :P :)

Hawk.

mmm I guess if due to the fucking mac compressor :S
I give you the link uncompressed:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3pms9yfb4n03yw3/AAANR_8LmQ56YhjF3mVMUYxDa?dl=0

Sorry so much hawk, now you have to delete all of those estrange files! ouchhh!!!!!

It was no problem really; I just thought I'd mention it so others could delete the ".DS_Store" files if they wish to.

As for the MAC Compressor.... About time you got a proper computer. Hehe....(Just joking! As you've guessed by now, I'm not an Apple fan).  ;D

Thanks for the extra link. Appreciated.  ;)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 01, 2015, 02:16:02 PM

As for the MAC Compressor.... About time you got a proper computer. Hehe....(Just joking! As you've guessed by now, I'm not an Apple fan).  ;D

Hawk.

Hope so! this laptops aren't made for gaming. Just a transition till I have $$$

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Gzehoo on February 01, 2015, 01:42:58 PM
Sorry for writing it now...

Moto3 skinpack doesn't contain my AGV painting which I'll be using with my own skin ;)
Gzehoo send me the link ir post it here so we all can download it

Gzehoo

LOOPATELI

Thanks man!

Also please download albertukis KTM skin, it's been my fault not to put it in the skin pack

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4jacs9vwvaf3i2/Albertukis88.pnt?dl=0

Klax75

Hope the race went well :D I got Disqualified, I have no idea why. Right as the lights were appearing, I was holding the clutch putting getting read to put it in gear, then it said Disqualified. So I was out before the race even start. I didn't move at all, so was a little frustrating.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on February 01, 2015, 09:45:29 PM
Hope the race went well :D I got Disqualified, I have no idea why. Right as the lights were appearing, I was holding the clutch putting getting read to put it in gear, then it said Disqualified. So I was out before the race even start. I didn't move at all, so was a little frustrating.

I don't know what happened there Klax...... Did you have everything in gear ready to go before the pre-start sequence started? I always make sure I'm ready to go before the pre-start sequence because after that, the slightest movement and you get a jump start(DSQ). :(

Let's have a look at the replay to see if we can see anything.  ;)

I didn't have too bad a race, although I don't know what happened to the Kalex between me testing it and the update because the slow gear-change seems to have crept back into the physics, also the front end washes out far too easy in my opinion(Just some feedback).  :)

Looking forward to watching the replay.  8)

Hawk

LOOPATELI

February 01, 2015, 10:27:35 PM #53 Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:18:46 PM by LOOPATELI
Good race guys.
Sorry to Klax and Albertukis! Is a pitty. there are no reasons for this, just a lottery.

Here you got results+replay.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mspdjokikgp06t4/AADL85h8oUHtJqi5e-PfEm2ga?dl=0

We will do some highlights videos :D

In name of www.gpbikes.es, thanks to all for taking part of this first race! Awesome to see 18 riders on track!

sellers

i can watch the whole replay apart from the part with the race in it haha, it makes the game crash. :(

yan24

February 02, 2015, 12:03:17 AM #55 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:49:58 PM by yan24

+1

r1rossi

damn, I was called into work for having 3ft of snow fall ;( I am sorry guys i could not participate ;( it kills me inside ....

Hope you all had a blast!

LOOPATELI

I also get core everytime I try to watch replay. It seems that only Jose Reina can Watch it. He tries to cut it to see if the problem was that the the file is too big, but same problem. It has to be a bug somewhere

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 02, 2015, 09:42:08 PM
I also get core everytime I try to watch replay. It seems that only Jose Reina can Watch it. He tries to cut it to see if the problem was that the the file is too big, but same problem. It has to be a bug somewhere

It plays okay for me.....

How many of you have any interface mods installed. Cause I have none installed..... Just thinking if any interface mods are interfering with this large replay file? It would be interesting coincidence if the people getting probs also have modded GPB interfaces.

Hawk

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 02, 2015, 09:48:41 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 02, 2015, 09:42:08 PM

It plays okay for me.....

How many of you have any interface mods installed. Cause I have none installed..... Just thinking if any interface mods are interfering with this large replay file? It would be interesting coincidence if the people getting probs also have modded GPB interfaces.

Hawk

You mean for example NC theme? I use it yes