• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:51:56 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

*** Motorcycle-Video-Thread ***

Started by JJS209, January 29, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

just me or does this look exactly like riding the 1199 in GPB lol  :o  8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/-uXTIP5G6Ic

Vini

vallelunga is a great track!

very cool video

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Yohji

Napalm Nick

Hehe yessss!

The sooner these bikes and helmets are in the game, the better.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Yohji on February 29, 2016, 05:22:49 AM
it feel Nostalgic

https://www.youtube.com/v/6D7g8izxpzg&index=22&list=PL87F97DB0F0ECF594

We can only hope that Piboso will at some stage in the future create rider models for all era's of motorcycle racing but without the BIG feet! Hehe  ;D

But I still think he could find a way to allow us to create/customise/mod our own rider models... that would be the ideal for us.  8)

Hawk.

Yohji

Napalm Nick

Noisy little beasts!

Fun overload  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Looks so cool! must be a hell of a lot of fun!!

Most of them looks like Honda RS125R bikes but with new engine or am i totally mistaken? :)

Seems like they are faster here on the video than they seem to be in GPB? or is it just after being racing Mura and Varese the last few weeks maybe? :)
Meyer#12

Yohji

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 14, 2016, 03:49:07 PM
Most of them looks like Honda RS125R bikes but with new engine or am i totally mistaken? :)
yes you are almost right. S80 machine Regulation is only Displacement and safety's one.
many rider choise motocrosser Engine and tuning it and mount to H RS125R chassis. ofcourse, some rider use YZ and TZ one. and some rider make original chassis!

speed is almost same to GPB mods. topspeed is about 165km/h at Tsukuba backstraight (if jetting and engine condition is perfect)

matty0l215

Nice find Bob. Another to add to the collection ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84