• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:31:52 AM

ROUND 2: JEREZ

Started by LOOPATELI, February 24, 2015, 12:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel_F

sadly i coulnt come i got stuck cos of on accident and only managed to arrive home now sorry guys

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Gzehoo on March 01, 2015, 08:39:37 PM
You forgot to write me on rider list. I wrote my post earlier.
ohhhh fuck!!! really really sorry man! send me an mp when i did this kind of things.

I'm really sorry dude :(

LOOPATELI

Not a good day for me, core while on warm up and when I tried to enter it says race already started! WTF they where still on warm up, this are the non sense things of this game.hope you guys have a good race  :'(

Meyer#12

Well race was ok. until my bike started acting weird and i got pissed and left! it seems to be when i am on lower fuel and worn tyres, my rear suspension starts to just go down and hit the rear tyre so it constantly just hits rear tyre and block it.. when it starts to happen it continues every corner so there is nothing else to do than pit or quit. anybody have a solution? do i need a total uninstall and reinstall of the game?

So annoyed right now! could have been my best race so far if those things wouldn't have happened! first a great QP and then i was fighting my way back up until the game didn't count one lap and then after like half race, the suspension thing started, so not a good race for me!  >:(  :-[  >:(
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

My race started extremely well. After the first half lap after the start I was in third.
Obviously not where I should be.
Didn't take long before I was overtaken by most and then I made my usual mistakes so I quit near the end.

I want to apologize to Bambino, you overtook me at the backstraight on the first lap and then my line in the corner was faster (and you were slower than expected) so I clipped your rearwheel.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

BozoCRO

Loop please check the timing, game didnt count one lap for me. I had #### instead of time in MaxHUD and blue flags on people in the same lap with me  :-[

Boerenlater

Quote from: BozoCRO on March 01, 2015, 10:13:26 PM
Loop please check the timing, game didnt count one lap for me. I had #### instead of time in MaxHUD and blue flags on people in the same lap with me  :-[
Same here. I did not know why that lap was timed wrong.
About blue flags I can't say anything.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

lluisete

The blue flags are normal. Nice race all, crazy first laps!
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Hawk

Can you check the laps and timings please Loopa.... It's got me as 3 laps down.... I'm sure I was only passed once by the first 2 or three riders.. Lol

Hawk.
PS: Did anyone see any Marshals waving flags on track??? I didn't see one!

giorjoe

no good race for me,8°... Loopateli or administrator, can see my crash with rider illuisete lap 13 or 14 (2° 3° Sector) please?

finpower

great race for me ;D
moto 3 made mutch fun ;)
maby next race
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

LOOPATELI

Ok i will take a look guys, but not now xD
congrats to hezio alex yan and all the others!!

Hawk

Can someone upload a replay please? Thanks.  ;)

Hawk

LOOPATELI

Please guys all you have problems with crashes or missing laps send us a quick email like this:

Only claims correctly submitted using the form:
Lap number:
Minute of the race:
Rider against the claim is:
Summary of Incident:

They have to cover this template and send it to this email: comisariosgpbspain@hotmail.com

Just to have all of them in the same place

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 01, 2015, 10:22:58 PM
Can someone upload a replay please? Thanks.  ;)

Hawk
give me a second