• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:47:42 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 2: JEREZ

Started by LOOPATELI, February 24, 2015, 12:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lluisete

March 02, 2015, 10:26:04 AM #75 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:25:34 AM by lluisete
Quote from: giorjoe on March 02, 2015, 10:16:30 AM
sorry but i'm before you in that corner, and i lost 2 or3 place for this crash. this is not fair play for me.

Everybody lose positions for crashes lol. I lost like 10 places in the first two laps becuase all people was crashing infront me. See my replay, I was like 14th and overtake like 7-8 riders to get that 6th position and only had problems with your overtake. I did like 8 overtakes in the same race and all were clear overtakes, but you closed my line.

Well, I dont have more to say. Gl next weeks and sorry.

http://i.gyazo.com/20c5f6c269808ca5cc78f11b7fdd37ff.mp4

http://i.gyazo.com/9abcd601db32d515525340a632ac0d7d.mp4
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

giorjoe

sorry but i'm before you in that corner, what i do?, for me you must close gas and try after pass me,

lluisete

March 02, 2015, 11:16:56 AM #77 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:50:45 AM by lluisete
I was overtaking you and used my brakes to avoid the colission when i see you close me, you did nothing, you didnt changed your line. If you opened just a bit your lane we should avoit that crash. Its hard to know who did worst. We can see worst crashes in motogp with no penalization... Jerez last sector is conflictive, see rossi vs gibernau and marquez vs lorenzo xD
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

giorjoe

yes but have crash, lorenzo no, anf gibernau no, me yes.now wait what said admin about this.

lluisete

March 02, 2015, 11:55:32 AM #79 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:11:54 PM by lluisete
Quote from: giorjoe on March 02, 2015, 11:31:49 AM
yes but have crash, lorenzo no, anf gibernau no, me yes.now wait what said admin about this.

Okay men, this is my last post in this topic. 8ยบ position doing 51s-52s is not a bad position. I had 4 crashes in Jerez that was provoqued by other players and Im not coming to the forum to ask for penalizations. I overtaked 6+ riders in the track with no problems and clear, Im not a dirty rider and u can ask other players who rided versus me in this past years. I was overtaking you and you did nothing to avoid the colission, next time use your eyes and open your line when you have a guy in the interior like all people do, included me.

Cya.

Jose Reina

This is no place for a discussion, you you can discuss in private.
And if someone has to claim something, and explained how to do it the right way. If it is not claimed as it says in the rules, no claim will not be reviewed.

Some guys calm, try to make things better, and think things cold. Thank You

giorjoe

me too never problem in past for my fault during race, and have many and many championships from gt6 sbk f1 and gpbikes. i'm very clean rider, and if i make mistake crash with other rider, i wait and give position, i'm dovizioso rider...
No problem with you, this is race ok, i ask only to see replay and decide. it's in rules.  cya friend

Jose Reina

Quote from: giorjoe on March 02, 2015, 12:37:49 PM
me too never problem in past for my fault during race, and have many and many championships from gt6 sbk f1 and gpbikes. i'm very clean rider, and if i make mistake crash with other rider, i wait and give position, i'm dovizioso rider...
No problem with you, this is race ok, i ask only to see replay and decide. it's in rules.  cya friend

If you do not claim the right way can not be reviewing the accident

doubledragoncc

Okay time for a conclusion. giorjoe, it is clear in the video that you came from the outside and crossed over into lluisete's line. You clipped his front wheel with your rear wheel making the contact. lluisete was as far on the inside as he could be and nowhere to go he had the line and you took it.

I think its clear and done with. Just enjoy your racing and dont forget it is just a simulation.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

giorjoe

sanctions and claims is close, i can't write post

Jose Reina

Quote from: giorjoe on March 02, 2015, 01:46:50 PM
sanctions and claims is close, i can't write post

PENALTIES AND CLAIMS

You are allowed to present all that claim by an injured pilot chute in an incident by the board of commissioners of the organization of the championship.We will only take into account the claims made 24h before the race.

If a pilot is dedicated to going against the rules systematically or use any type of behavior that disrupts the good atmosphere of the races involved, the organization reserves the right to sanction or even expel him from the championship.
Only claims correctly submitted using the form:
Lap number:
Minute of the race:
Rider against the claim is:
Summary of Incident:

They have to cover this template and send it to this email:
comisariosgpbspain@hotmail.com

PLEASE ALL DRIVERS MUST READ THE RULES. IT IS OBLIGATORY

Thanks

hezio

I want just say we are all ear for play.
When I read the topic it's not good ambiance.
I have crash egaly in this race.
One it's Alex shoot me in first lap.
I have no speak.
Second a guys restart on me.
I have no speak !
It's the race.
If you don't want loose you don't play it's simple !
But if you never play and never loose.
You never win.
Before win it's obligatory to loose !

Loose today it's win tomorrow  ;)

BOBR6 84

March 02, 2015, 09:41:25 PM #87 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:45:36 PM by BOBR6 84
Looks like a fair racing incident..

Im more concerned about the collisions model.. Most of the time rear wheel wins! If that was real, the guy behind probably would have fallen off the left side of the bike..

yan24

Best lap does not work on the circuit of Assen and there is often core .exe.traduction Google

Jose Reina

Quote from: yan24 on March 03, 2015, 01:56:04 PM
Best lap does not work on the circuit of Assen and there is often core .exe.traduction Google
Yes yan, the hotlaps not work. we try fix this ;)