• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:43:50 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 2: JEREZ

Started by LOOPATELI, February 24, 2015, 12:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodrigovis

thank you guys. amazing race ... I was not as fast as I wanted , but great fun .

hezio

Quote from: LOOPATELI on March 01, 2015, 10:19:52 PM
Ok i will take a look guys, but not now xD
congrats to hezio alex yan and all the others!!

Thanks loopateli !
Big battle with Yan and Alex today.
Very difficult this race for me.
In the first lap crash with Alex after I continu push push and Alex pass me but he crash just 3 lap after.
I push again more and I arrived on Yan.
Crash egaly for him on the other rider.
After I try keep my first place with a good time.
The next race maybe again more good with Loopateli and Jose in more on the grid start  ;)

LOOPATELI

Klax75

Good race all.

Sorry about my bike laying right at the beginning of the start finish straight. Someone spawned in front of me. I hit them, then about 3 people hit my bike before I could spawn to get it off track.

Hawk

Congrats to HEZIO for the win.... well done mate!  ;D 8)

I had a reasonable race considering my fps was down at 7 fps at certain parts of the track... A new record low fps for me. Hehe. I must get that upgrade sorted soon. Lol

Had a couple of comings together with a couple of riders(probably my fault as I was probably a little slow going into a couple of corners at the time). Also had a couple of those WTF respawn moments. Lol

Had fun... Looking forward to the replay and the next race.  ;D

Hawk.

PS: Thanks for the fast posting of the Replay+Results Loopa... Appreciated mate!  ;D 8)

LOOPATELI

replay not working for me. what a nice day for me...

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on March 01, 2015, 10:36:04 PM
replay not working for me. what a nice day for me...

Your having a lot of problems playing these replays lately.... Haven't you done that re-install yet. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

finpower

replay not working for me :'(
have allways core exe
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Hawk

Replay works fine for me.  ;D :P

Hawk.

lluisete

Quote from: giorjoe on March 01, 2015, 10:16:58 PM
no good race for me,8°... Loopateli or administrator, can see my crash with rider illuisete lap 13 or 14 (2° 3° Sector) please?

I just saw the replay and i was on the interior of the corner then you close me, when I see that you dont see me and goes to me I try to brake to avoid the crash but its too late.

Well, good luck for next races.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

giorjoe

i hope in "sorry giorjoe", but not important, next time i open the door for you in the corner. i wait loopa see the replay and decide about this.

tonygas

Good race guys, very funny. For the next more and better. See you

lluisete

March 02, 2015, 09:54:20 AM #72 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 10:18:59 AM by lluisete
Quote from: giorjoe on March 02, 2015, 06:51:19 AM
i hope in "sorry giorjoe", but not important, next time i open the door for you in the corner. i wait loopa see the replay and decide about this.

Sorry guy, that was unlucky crash, but that was not a crazy/suicide/too agresive overtake from me.

When you know that a faster rider will overtake you, you cant do the same lines that you do when you ride alone. I was con the interior and you just close me. In this game you can see worst actions in all races and nobody complaims about it. I was like 2seg faster and you open me the door and close it when i was inside.

I was doing the turn on the interior then i need to brake because u close me and cant do nothing to avoid that hit.

http://gyazo.com/20c5f6c269808ca5cc78f11b7fdd37ff

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

giorjoe

sorry but i'm before you in that corner, and i lost 2 or3 place for this crash. this is not fair play for me.

giorjoe

look my style in last lap vs bambino, this is fair play and clean bagarre