• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:05:03 PM

2 questions!

Started by Eagle, April 10, 2015, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

April 17, 2015, 08:42:04 PM #15 Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:49:16 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Nono, i meant if it's badly seen that someone wants to help without asking anything in return.. For the proprietary thing i would understand for the code and the game itself, but for the sounds.. For an highly modable game, it's totally useless and peoples will still find a way to get them.

Anyway, what i will try to do is to make these sounds, and depending on how they are, i'll show on a video and tell piboso about them, the upload only depends on him and the community.

Just want some real 2s sounds instead of the mosquitoes.  ;D

Edit: the most disturbing is that i will use tdu's zx-10r and speed triple sounds for the new sounds. But seems like piboso is allowed to have them in his game. ;)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on April 17, 2015, 08:42:04 PM
For the proprietary thing i would understand for the code and the game itself, but for the sounds..
When I first started playing with GPB sounds, I had exactly the same reaction as you. But once you start trying to create sounds from scratch, you understand how hard it is and hence why some work is protected.

We have plenty of people that can play with 3d stuff, but up to now, I've seen very very few capable of creating good sounds. Probably, just one.
The mere fact that the default sounds are encrypted indicates that some sort of protection was requested and/or deemed necessary.

And 2s do sound like mosquitos, even in reality :) :)

MaX.

Eagle

April 17, 2015, 10:01:10 PM #17 Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 10:18:40 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
QuoteAnd 2s do sound like mosquitos, even in reality :) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8MCNANEXpo

Hellish AGGRESSIVE mosquitoes ! :lol:

Finished to assemble the sounds, the scl was done in 2 seconds (since it only use one layer of sounds). Now playing with the gain of each samples, and then, the video.

But more i think about it, and more i think it is useless and ugly.. I will see that in game..

Edit: nvm, i deleted the sounds without seeing it.. Will have to remake everything again.. *facepalm*