• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:21:37 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Marquez breaks little finger

Started by Ian, April 25, 2015, 10:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

LOL Warlock I know what you mean..............wish my 3D printer didnt sound so gay, toodlydoodlydiddlydoo is driving me nuts.........wonder if I can get Max to write a sound program so it sounds like a bike lol, but yeah electric cars and bikes are missing that vital part the heart craves..........BIG Explosions happening real quick with lots of power behind them lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: Warlock on April 29, 2015, 12:24:42 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 28, 2015, 03:26:03 PM
I quite like the electric bikes! Downside is the weight and lack of noise haha. Id have to tape a ghetto blaster on the thing and ask Warlock to make me some sounds  8) ;D

jsjssjjjsjs  ;D
the day i hear this on GP, im off to Sailing or fishing :P

https://www.youtube.com/v/QnBvi8uXsq4

I like technology , but a bike that sounds something like a garage door  ;D   is a bit too far for me.

+1 Warlock!  ;)

This is progression in some peoples eyes.... but talk about ripping the soul out of MotoGP... Yeah, this would be the death of it for me.  :P

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 28, 2015, 11:18:11 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 28, 2015, 09:57:02 PM
Sure, if you want yamaha, honda, suzuki, ducati and aprilia leave motogp, that sounds like a good plan  ;D

Maybe some brit constructor could jump in then  ;)

Oh, I doubt very much that would happen.... but if they did,  I'm sure the Brit's could do a much better job than the Japs... We've always been the mother of invention throughout history given the need.
Yeah right. And it's OK to use inches, feet and yards, pounds and ounces, drive on the left, singing "God save our gracious Queen", ... :)

Quote from: Warlock on April 29, 2015, 12:24:42 AM
I like technology , but a bike that sounds something like a garage door  ;D   is a bit too far for me.
It sounds more like a freakin' Tie Fighter to me.

A Tie Fighter that will smoke anything at any traffic light. And you wouldn't even need an aftermarket exhaust :)

As the biker's version of the Dire Straits would say: Torque from nothing (not sure about the chicks for free though).

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 29, 2015, 07:11:49 AM
Quote from: Hawk UK on April 28, 2015, 11:18:11 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 28, 2015, 09:57:02 PM
Sure, if you want yamaha, honda, suzuki, ducati and aprilia leave motogp, that sounds like a good plan  ;D

Maybe some brit constructor could jump in then  ;)

Oh, I doubt very much that would happen.... but if they did,  I'm sure the Brit's could do a much better job than the Japs... We've always been the mother of invention throughout history given the need.
Yeah right. And it's OK to use inches, feet and yards, pounds and ounces, drive on the left, singing "God save our gracious Queen", ... :)

MaX.

I thought everyone in UK still uses  inches, feet and yards, pounds and ounces, drive on the left, singing "God save our gracious Queen". I do! Lol  ;D

I wondered why some of those braking points on some tracks seemed a little weird in distance.... I bet the markers were done in metres by our Euro track author friends! Now I know why I overshoot some corners! LOL  :o

Now I'm wondering which tracks have braking points in yards and which in meters? Hehe

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 29, 2015, 04:16:52 PM
I wondered why some of those braking points on some tracks seemed a little weird in distance....

Lol !

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Warlock

A Tie Fighter that will smoke anything at any traffic light. And you wouldn't even need an aftermarket exhaust :)

As the biker's version of the Dire Straits would say: Torque from nothing (not sure about the chicks for free though).

MaX.

Lol , ok , watch this,... then Dire Straits would say  :  Amperes for nothing  ;D  (the song would sound quite bad though lol)

https://www.youtube.com/v/IhtS88vVnMM

Hawk

Quote from: Warlock on April 30, 2015, 02:01:10 AM

MaX.

Lol , ok , watch this,... then Dire Straits would say  :  Amperes for nothing  ;D  (the song would sound quite bad though lol)

https://www.youtube.com/v/IhtS88vVnMM

Music to my ears! Nice one Warlock!  ;D 8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/LFgUBDMrIQs

Hawk.