• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:07:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |Cat RACE EVENT 1 | 500cc 1978 Re-Run | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 21, 2015, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

CapeDoctor

darn, Nick - pity 68 is taken - being my year of birth, i would've liked it.....
my other fave would be 46, but there's no way i'm going to use that hallowed number at this stage, lol
so....mmmm...... CapeDoctor #34 ..... that okay?

oops, almost forgot - Suzy RGV   8)

Blackheart

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on May 22, 2015, 04:08:10 PM
Hi guys  :)

Can i participate to even ? Circuit? Date? I apologize to the many questions  :'(

If i can:

Blackheart #22 Honda

I assum you can participate :P

Mallory Park 78 V1.1_NDS (GPBOC 1 | 2.90 | 500cc is the server)

and it's this sunday 19:00 GMT (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2299.0)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on May 22, 2015, 02:50:10 PM
darn, Nick - pity 68 is taken - being my year of birth, i would've liked it.....
my other fave would be 46, but there's no way i'm going to use that hallowed number at this stage, lol
so....mmmm...... CapeDoctor #34 ..... that okay?

oops, almost forgot - Suzy RGV   8)
1968?  Man! I would suggest using your age as your number instead but GPBikes only recognises up to 99  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 22, 2015, 04:10:40 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on May 22, 2015, 04:08:10 PM
Hi guys  :)

Can i participate to even ? Circuit? Date? I apologize to the many questions  :'(

If i can:

Blackheart #22 Honda

I assume you can participate :P

Mallory Park 78 V1.1_NDS (GPBOC 1 | 2.90 | 500cc is the server)

and it's this sunday 19:00 GMT (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2299.0)

Yes, thank you Matty.
Everyone can participate but please read the posts related to the club.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

Yes mine and Blacks are there I see yours at 46.032 at the moment - 2nd  ;)

BOBR6 84

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 23, 2015, 12:35:26 AM
yeah i did a 45.7 since then  :(

It does not work, i have 46.000 in game but on site there is just the old lap  :P

Napalm Nick

Sorry to you both but nothing changed server side and we saw the laps on the Best Laps page updating while I was there riding with you.

Maybe if anyone knows if anything specific causes this to happen they can let us know.  Maybe it stops when the Admin leaves or sommat?             There are plenty of threads about it stopping sometimes so hopefully just a glitch.  ::)

I will reset the servers this morning its all I can do.  :-\

As far as the Race goes, pre-qualification is not taken from the Best Laps server (like the championships are) so it doesn't affect anything other than your pride  ;D

And I did a 1.44.8 for the record....... :P

CapeDoctor

..and there i was thinking my 0:50:1 was a good time, lol - not too bad for keyboard, anyway, lol -
however - Disaster has struck!  >:(  this morning my gaming rig just emitted one continuous beep when i tried to start it. figured it might be a RAM issue, so changed the sticks out, got rid of the beep, but now she's not booting at all - no BIOS screen, nada -
looks like i'm gonna be spending the weekend doing tech repairs, dam.....
anyhoo - 50.1, keyboard, well chuffed with meself.
that might be as good as it gets for me this weekend, if i can't get my rig up and running again soon.....woe... :(

Napalm Nick

Oh man, disaster. :'(

50 is bloody good mate especially with a keyboard. Only 47s here.

I wish you a lot of luck fixing it: reseat all components, hoover out the spider webs, one RAM stick at a time, hit it with a hammer etc.

Keep us informed  ;) 

Napalm Nick

Servers restarted and reset, all systems on-line, safety car has run a sighting lap' - green to go.
Club bar opens 9am  8)