• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:17:35 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

KX450f Supermotard UPDATE

Started by LOOPATELI, May 25, 2015, 04:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

i think i changed the wrong thing. now it themes to work with this one:

TFC

Looks nice, wanted to give it a blast in MXB but I get:

'ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1

assertion "bNormalizationResult" failed in ../../include\ode/odemath.h:326'

JJS209

i just copyed zuera and the kx450f bikefolder in bikes/tracks.

C21

Quotei just copyed zuera and the kx450f bikefolder in bikes/tracks.
in GPB or MXB?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

C21

Impressions:
Tested the KXf yesterday.
Not bad but i have a few issues:
- after about 4-5 laps the soft tyres are getting really slippery , had many front losses.
- after crash and rejoining on track it is sometimes really hard to start....lean input forces the bike to crash again, had to be very gently on the steer input to get a good going.
- the curbs in zuera are way to slippery...it forces an direct crash driving above them. (don´t know if it´s mainly caused by track or by bike)
- the rear sliding ability at acceleration is less then "real" or in other words a slide is hard to control
- i don´t see a reason for the rear sprocket only availabe in two step sizes (44,46,48,..). Why don´t use odd-numbered sizes?

These are the first impression after 15 laps.  ;D
And i´m 8 seconds slower than Davide.....  ??? ;D (just joking)

matty0l215

Quote from: C21 on May 26, 2015, 06:09:40 AM
Quotei just copyed zuera and the kx450f bikefolder in bikes/tracks.
in GPB or MXB?

Copy zuera from GP Bikes to MX Bikes
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Only tried very quickly, was a bit surprised by how much it can lean ... almost 60deg !

MaX.

JJS209

May 26, 2015, 08:51:25 AM #22 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 09:55:23 AM by JJS209
try out the A-7000 road ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/nwjsQA0n9qs

i try out different bitrates and that was not a good choice ;)

e: i noticed that i did not use the sit function.
when its possible to modify riding styles it would be nice when the rider puts out the foot down in turns when he stands on the bike and when he sits on it then he would drag the knee down in turns.

C21

QuoteWe hope you like it, there is a server open so you can test it.
If you have any suggestions they are welcome (There will be, it's our first time on this Mod world)
@JJ
Sorry i don´t want to upset you but your feedback "converting" the KXf and the track to MXB is off-topic isn´t it ?
The KXf was developed for GPB and i think it should be tested in GPB only to get a proper feedback of the development.  ;)

LOOPATELI

May 26, 2015, 10:25:57 AM #24 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:39:49 AM by LOOPATELI
Quote from: C21 on May 26, 2015, 06:34:20 AM
Impressions:
Tested the KXf yesterday.
Not bad but i have a few issues:
- after about 4-5 laps the soft tyres are getting really slippery , had many front losses.
- after crash and rejoining on track it is sometimes really hard to start....lean input forces the bike to crash again, had to be very gently on the steer input to get a good going.
- the curbs in zuera are way to slippery...it forces an direct crash driving above them. (don´t know if it´s mainly caused by track or by bike)
- the rear sliding ability at acceleration is less then "real" or in other words a slide is hard to control
- i don´t see a reason for the rear sprocket only availabe in two step sizes (44,46,48,..). Why don´t use odd-numbered sizes?

These are the first impression after 15 laps.  ;D
And i´m 8 seconds slower than Davide.....  ??? ;D (just joking)

Yes there is a problem with the front soft tyre it warms up too much and you loose the front, it depends also on the track if you push too much the front or not. It will be fixed in the next update.
Starts in gpbikes are quite hard. In this bike looks even harder but is so difficult to smooth this behavior. About curbs is because zuera, in other tracks they are ok

With the sprockets you mean why not put steps of one instead of two??

LOOPATELI

May 26, 2015, 10:27:50 AM #25 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:39:23 AM by LOOPATELI
Quote from: HornetMaX on May 26, 2015, 07:52:07 AM
Only tried very quickly, was a bit surprised by how much it can lean ... almost 60deg !

MaX.

If Marquez takes this bike he'd reach 70 deegres for sure haha.

JJS209

Quote from: C21 on May 26, 2015, 10:20:04 AM
QuoteWe hope you like it, there is a server open so you can test it.
If you have any suggestions they are welcome (There will be, it's our first time on this Mod world)
@JJ
Sorry i don´t want to upset you but your feedback "converting" the KXf and the track to MXB is off-topic isn´t it ?
The KXf was developed for GPB and i think it should be tested in GPB only to get a proper feedback of the development.  ;)
next time i will open a new thread for the video and the .geom file.  :o

LOOPATELI

Quote from: JJS209 on May 26, 2015, 08:51:25 AM
try out the A-7000 road ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/nwjsQA0n9qs

i try out different bitrates and that was not a good choice ;)

e: i noticed that i did not use the sit function.
when its possible to modify riding styles it would be nice when the rider puts out the foot down in turns when he stands on the bike and when he sits on it then he would drag the knee down in turns.

Looks great! Unfortunately I havent purchase MXB yet to try it out

C21

QuoteWith the sprockets you mean why not put steps of one instead of two??
Yes sir  ;D

QuoteYes there is a problem with the front soft tyre it warms up too much and you loose the front
Rework data and the problem should be gone  ;)

grimm

Not sure why my last reply was deleted. Tried the 450 this morning and it feels loads better than before. Thanks to those that took over the project. I had no idea doing a few corrections to it in order to work in the new beta would lead to this.  ;)