• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:41:17 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

you will be ok when I can reset the server trust me I know how to overcome your problem  :D

Just chill for ten minutes while I eat my baked apple and custard ok?

chill  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 31, 2015, 05:30:11 PM
you will be ok when I can reset the server trust me I know how to overcome your problem  :D

Just chill for ten minutes while I eat my baked apple and custard ok?

chill  ;)

Right you should be able to get in on the Dry Server now?
The Wet server will be reset in accordance with the schedule - ie at Ten minutes to

Hope it works for you.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Blackheart

ogm saved  only 5 min replay  :o i need replay files for a strange bug  :'(

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on May 31, 2015, 07:55:59 PM
ogm saved  only 5 min replay  :o i need replay files for a strange bug  :'(
I will post a link to it once I have the replay to hand

Napalm Nick

Guys,

please put all your post race pics etc in this thread to keep one thread per race TA!

Thanks to all of you for coming today I think it didn't work out too bad in the end  :)

Hawk

I'm having a guilt trip!! LOL  :P
I've got to be honest with you guys..... My fastest lap was achieved when I crashed and slid down the entrance to the pits.... When I reset the bike I was taken to the pits and so it saved me going down the start finish straight.  ;D

Oh well.... I had my 5 mins of glory. Hehe  ;D ;D  :P :P

Love rain races.... but prefer to be on bigger tracks.  ;)

Thanks to Nick for the event.... Appreciated mate.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 31, 2015, 08:09:48 PM
I've got to be honest with you guys..... My fastest lap was achieved when I crashed and slid down the entrance to the pits.... When I reset the bike I was taken to the pits and so it saved me going down the start finish straight.  ;D

Hawk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  You should of milked that for a few more days lol its still going in the video haha  :D

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 31, 2015, 08:13:11 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on May 31, 2015, 08:09:48 PM

Hawk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  You should of milked that for a few more days lol its still going in the video haha  :D

Hahaha!! You maybe should have a "Hall of Shame" for such actions. Hehe!!  ;D 8)

Hawk.