• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:08:26 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

So thats both races missed  :'( il carry on signing up for races but to be honest its a struggle to commit because of work hours/call out's.

How about a race WITH dynamic surface??

I know it causes problems but, man the rubber build up is just flippin cool  8)

Hope it becomes stable in beta7.. Dynamic groove build up, exhaust smoke.. 2stroke 500s!! Would/will be mega!!

Blackheart

Quote from: giorjoe on June 15, 2015, 11:24:53 AM
no problem, race is race, i'm usually arrive last ehehehe. fir contact with blackheart i don't remember

Ops was the first starting xd

Napalm Nick

Shame you missing them Bob would making the Sunday race a little bit later help?

Yeh I've been thinking a lot on the DS lately after testing various wet scenarios. We must try it again after B7.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

DS I want! But maybe it's better wait for B7 :)

Looking at the replay, I saw that when I retired I was close enough to you Nick XD revenge next time :)

Napalm Nick

Yes Blackie I know! I spent a lot of the race with someone breathing hard on my neck. First SuperT for many laps, then you and finally Hawk. I was a nervous wreck by lap 10. Lol.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 16, 2015, 07:11:07 AM
Shame you missing them Bob would making the Sunday race a little bit later help?

Yeh I've been thinking a lot on the DS lately after testing various wet scenarios. We must try it again after B7.

Times/dates are all good mate il just join when I can  ;)

Liking these events, mixing it up its good stuff  8)