• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

June 2015 first Magazine is on the shelves

Owners Club Cup Race Event 3 - Moto 2 vs GP250 List -->LIST OPEN

This event will consist of TWO races over TWO weeks

Sign up with your NAME and which CATEGORY and BIKE you would prefer in EACH race
You MUST use a different class of bike in each race

Race 1                                   Race 2

ENTRY LIST
       Name             Race 1            Race 2     
1. Napalm Nick      RSA 250           Suter 2014
2. Patrick              Kalex 2014       RSA 250
3. Blackheart         RSA 250           Suter 2014         
4. Yan                   Suter 2014        RSA 250             
5. HEZIO               RSA 250           Suter 2014     
6. Hawk_UK          Kalex 2014        RSA 250             
7. BoB                   RSA 250           Suter 2014         
8. nuovaic             Tech 3               RSA 250             
9. Peter V              RSA 250           Tech 3
10. Matty              Suter 2014        RSA 250
11. Super T           RSA 250           Suter 2014
12. Gzehoo.          Suter MMX2      RSA 250   
13. Boerenlater     RSA 250           Speed Up
14. Meyer             Suter MMX2       RSA 250           
15. Giorjoe                  -                RSA 250

We need as even as possible GP250/Moto2 preferably 50/50 we reserve the right to change your bike to make this happen if required  ::)

By Signing Up you agree to be subject to and understand the Rules of Engagement  ???

RACE PROGRAMME:
Spa-Francorchamps V1.3_NDS
20:00CET     Practice
20:15CET     Qualify
20.30CET     RACE (No Warm-up Lap) (10 LAPS)

A PRACTICE SERVER is open (GPBOC 1 | Club Practice) and it is linked to the Best Laps Server. The weather is set to REALISTIC and will change each practice session no doubt, so Race day may be totally different to your practice sessions.

Please report any Track Bugs ASAP. Apologies to anyone struggling to understand all this if English is not Native - just ask if needed  ;)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Event 1: Aprilia RSA 250
Event 2: Kalex 2014 

Blackheart #22

Napalm Nick

I'm not sure its too clear maybe I don't explain it well enough.

we need (example: 5 x Moto 2 and 5 x RSA in EACH race) and maximum of 2 of the same Moto 2 bike.

So Patrick, if you want the same as Blackie then maybe go Kalex Race 1 and RSA race 2? Already no more Kalex 2014 for Race 2 (Max 2)

I know - clear as mud lol. Sorry
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Is the Honda NSR250 included??

If so Honda nsr250 1st race and the Aprilla 2nd
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

yan24

yan24 #  98
           Aprilia RSA 250
           suter 2014

HEZIO #  3
           Aprilia RSA 250
           suter 2014

Hawk

Hawk

I only have the RSA 250 in my GP250 Cat menu. How come?

Hawk.

Patrick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 03, 2015, 04:57:12 PM
I'm not sure its too clear maybe I don't explain it well enough.

we need (example: 5 x Moto 2 and 5 x RSA in EACH race) and maximum of 2 of the same Moto 2 bike.

So Patrick, if you want the same as Blackie then maybe go Kalex Race 1 and RSA race 2? Already no more Kalex 2014 for Race 2 (Max 2)

I know - clear as mud lol. Sorry
So i'll do it in blackis Wayne, But Reverse.  :)

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on June 03, 2015, 05:47:38 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 03, 2015, 04:57:12 PMmaximum of 2 of the same Moto 2 bike.

Guys...  ;D

Maybe Nick should clarify this, because as I understand the event, it's no more than two of the same bike in each cat of each race? But Moto 2 and GP250 bikes can run in the same race?

Personally, I think restricting riders in their choice of bike like this is wrong simply because not all the bikes are stable and therefore it is an unfair advantage to the few.... UP THE REVOLUTION!!!! Hehe  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Oh dear I have created a monster  :-X

We need Gp250 bikes AND Moto 2 bikes mixed together in each race so yes they must run in the same race.

Maximum of two of the same make Moto 2 bike in each race.

Ie only 2 Kalex, 2 Suter, etc

Sorry my panglesh isn't good. If anyone can explain better please help lol

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 03, 2015, 05:58:25 PM
-
Personally, I think restricting riders in their choice of bike like this is wrong simply because not all the bikes are stable and therefore it is an unfair advantage to the few.... UP THE REVOLUTION!!!! Hehe  ;D ;D

Hawk.

OMG How am I restricting it?  Choose any Moto 2 bike or any GP250 bike I mean that's the aim of the race 2 stroke vs 4 stroke together on the track then reverse it for the next race!  :'(

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 03, 2015, 05:02:05 PM
Is the Honda NSR250 included??

If so Honda nsr250 1st race and the Aprilla 2nd
Is that the NSF you are talking about ? or another?

And that's a good point Hawk why do we not see it in bike list?

Napalm Nick

It would also help a LOT if I was allowed to use Rich text Formatting in this stupid, backward, feckin, dark ages forum  >:(

Have binned the entry list it takes half a day to update each line will make another one shortly (wheres the feckin angry emoticons too? )  :o