• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | Category RACE | EVENT 4 | STOCKings | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 19, 2015, 11:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Napalm Nick

Hehe :)
Glad u like it H, only for fun of course, its nice to pick something that has been interesting to read in the forum recently.

Hmm a PDF magazine you say hmmmmmm.....
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Alby46 on June 19, 2015, 06:44:52 PM
is a skin required?

No Bike or Leather Skins please - I only use the skins included in the BIKEMOD or I will be doing skin packs far too much. In fact please only use skins already in the BikeMod so any videos will look great. Hopefully you will use the Club Jacket here too.
And if your skin isn't in the BikeMod please submit it to Klax75 in the usual way.

We do already have a Helmet SkinPack and I urge you to submit your design (the one you will use often in the Club races) HERE

However, if anyone would like to volunteer and take control of a CLUB Bike skinpack - making and updating one as required - then all applications gratefully considered. And if someone does there are 5 Leaderboard points up for grabs too. :o 8).
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

I am away now until Sunday no more updates here from me until then.

Happy practicing. Somebody save me a setup pls  :P

Alby46

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 19, 2015, 06:59:12 PM
Quote from: Alby46 on June 19, 2015, 06:44:52 PM
is a skin required?

No Bike or Leather Skins please - I only use the skins included in the BIKEMOD or I will be doing skin packs far too much. In fact please only use skins already in the BikeMod so any videos will look great. Hopefully you will use the Club Jacket here too.
And if your skin isn't in the BikeMod please submit it to Klax75 in the usual way.

We do already have a Helmet SkinPack and I urge you to submit your design (the one you will use often in the Club races) HERE

However, if anyone would like to volunteer and take control of a CLUB Bike skinpack - making and updating one as required - then all applications gratefully considered. And if someone does there are 5 Leaderboard points up for grabs too. :o 8).
ok, understood. Thanks :)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Meyer#12

I am down to the choice between two bikes CBR and RSV4. And as it seems like RSV4 is everyones favorite, i'll go the opposite way and stick with the brand i am loyal to, Honda!

So CBR for me with #12 ;)
Meyer#12

Gzehoo

Boerenlater

I change to CBR because Ghezoo already made a skin for that :P
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Gzehoo

But I would make also skin for Aprilia/BMW/Panigale if you want ;)

Boerenlater

Gzehoo

Maybe let's switch to RSV4? More stable than Panigale (at least in STK).

Boerenlater

Gzehoo

OK, here are our skins for Aprilia RSV4 (works also on SBK version).

Click here to download.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 20, 2015, 09:57:49 AM
I am down to the choice between two bikes CBR and RSV4. And as it seems like RSV4 is everyones favorite, i'll go the opposite way and stick with the brand i am loyal to, Honda!

So CBR for me with #12 ;)

Huge respect for that decision Meyer.

Quote from: Gzehoo on June 20, 2015, 02:27:44 PM
Maybe let's switch to RSV4? More stable than Panigale (at least in STK).

See this is why originally I liked to limit the amount of the same bikes, this is quickly becoming the Aragon RSV4 Cup race.

And I don't blame anyone either - I did 6 laps on the Suzy and made it round ONCE without a fall, I did 6 laps on the CBR and made it round 3 times without a fall and I did 6 laps on the RSV4 and made it round 6 laps without a fall and knocked 4 seconds off my best time.

It makes a nonsense to have such differences in one class  :( And although this is for fun maybe a handicap system is needed?

guigui404