• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:07:17 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Category RACE | EVENT 4 | STOCKings | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 19, 2015, 11:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Pffff lol OK I will try to get you in you are just in time....just
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Blackheart

Sorry but I had to get out, the bike was difficult to ride after one lap ... I did not have time this week to try bike circuit :(

JJS209

anyone got the replay? have forgotten to resize my replaybuffer :(

Napalm Nick

I must say whoever that was running down the escape lane onto the back straight is seriously in my bad books  >:(

And same here Blackheart, the bike after the first lap and simple crash would not work at all just kept falling and falling all the time. Something must happen to it like bent forks or something lol.

It was all I could do not to rage quit and keep going round until the pain ended thinking always of the one point for finishing.  ;D

As it was it was a good plan a I think I got 5th or 6th just for persevering  ;D But f'ck yeh annoying.

Well done to all who made it anyway and SuperT for the win and JJ for a great debut ride. Roll on the release of MotoGP15 hahahaha :P

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Here is the replay it is very big I zipped it up and it will take 5 mins to upload no doubt.

REPLAY LINK

Hawk

I had a bad race.... Kept falling. The bike just didn't seem stable at all for me personally.  :(

Congrats to SuperT for the win... Well done mate!  ;D 8)

Can't wait to see the replay.  ;D

Hawk.
PS: Yes Nick I saw the rider come screaming out of the escape road and plough into many riders... BAD BOY!!!  >:(
I'll sort that out for the next Aragon track update - I'll put an invisible wall across there to stop that larky. That will give them the shock of their lives!! Hehehe!  ;D

Napalm Nick

Hawk

Something wrong with the lap count - I believe SuperT only passed me once not long before crossing the finish line.  ::) :)

I'll check the replay to make sure.  ;)

Hawk.

yan24

I apologize to JJS209 for the accident in the first tour(ballot), the motorcycle was strange during this running(race) and especially with the height of the reservoir and during all the running(race). I lost several times the front of the motorcycle sense(direction) to understand(include) why .

la temperature of the track(runway) such was higher than in the afternoon I ran(drove) and there was no problem.

JJS209

Napalm Nick

Interesting point Yan I feel the same way that the front just kept being lost - the bike felt like something I did not recognise at all! Also the rear shaking like I had accidently got on a bull. Shame I didn't have my cowboy hat.

Maybe the temperature was a problem? Annoying especially as I upped it 3 degrees to hopefully make everyones day easier hahaaha OMG. :-[  but yes track temperature was very high.

Also much too hot here playing wearing these Stockings  :P