• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:05:58 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 01, 2015, 04:00:47 PM
I thought exactly the same - the curbs are F1 style so need avoiding. Bumpy track too.

We should do a few laps of the track with this  ;D

yoshimura

Not suitable for 1000, given the current state of physical bikes, the corners are too treacherous.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yoshimura on December 01, 2015, 04:30:33 PM
Not suitable for 1000, given the current state of physical bikes, the corners are too treacherous.
Quote from: Blackheart on December 01, 2015, 04:07:32 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 01, 2015, 04:00:47 PM
I thought exactly the same - the curbs are F1 style so need avoiding. Bumpy track too.

We should do a few laps of the track with this  ;D

Yes lol I was using the M1 for a few laps. Tricky!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

Quote from: yoshimura on December 01, 2015, 04:30:33 PM
Nah, there are a few bumps you have to remember but I think it works well with the motogp bikes.

yoshimura

December 01, 2015, 04:52:12 PM #304 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 05:06:29 PM by yoshimura
1000 is too slow, steer in tight turns, real tanker.(the bikes)

vin97 pilot, one 1000 in real life you will understand ;)

Napalm Nick

December 08, 2015, 12:07:41 PM #305 Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:35:27 PM by Napalm Nick
End of Shanghai challenge:
Kerazo takes the prize for fastest  lap on the Murasama

Congratulations also to winners in the other categories, and everyone else who tried:

flodu66 for the RSW500
nuovaic for the Varese
Me for the YZR-M1  :)
nuovaic for the Stock MSM 125RR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so the new challenge is now going on the GPBOC1 server - there are no entries on the Hotlap server yet - this time it is open for all views.
Back to Croft (Bumpy NDS)    (CroftV0.8b_NDS)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

WTF  ??? Shanghai ?? Completely missed that one lol

Vini

How about Vallelunga as the next track, Nick?

I can't remember the last time it was used online and it is very smooth.

Napalm Nick

Vini

December 10, 2015, 07:56:43 AM #309 Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:05:30 AM by vin97
The 3.1 MotoGP bikes really work well at COTA.
I would say it's one of the smoothest tracks for those bikes now and it has just the right amount of corner banking to avoid the rider ejections.

....They seem to be working really well everywhere (even Tsukuba) :D

Napalm Nick

Haven't even tried them yet.

But thanks to Manu, they will be going in the BikeMod very soon so will be available for the hotlap servers! Woohoo.

And then someone I know wants a race put on with them........  :o

Napalm Nick

End of Castle Combe Hotlap challenge:
Meyer 12 takes the prize for fastest  lap on the RSW500

Congratulations also to winners in the other categories, and everyone else who tried:

Me for Murusama 990
Meyer12 for the Varese
Meyer12 for the YZR-M1 
Meyer12 for the 125ITA
Me for the roadster FZ6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so the new challenge is now going on the GPBOC1 server - there are no entries on the Hotlap server yet - this time it is open for all views.
Vallelunga (Dynamic)    as requested by Vin.

NOTE: The Official BikeMod now has the MotoGP bikes in it (many thanks for their official release Manu  :) )  so GPBOC servers are now running them and you will need them to be able to join our OPEN mode servers.

Napalm Nick

End of Vallelunga Hotlap challenge:
Vin97 takes the prize for fastest lap on the Moto GP M1

Nuovaic for the Aprilia RS-GP15 (MotoGP)
Me for the RCV213V (MotoGP)
Nuovaic for Murusama 990
Nuovaic for the Varese
Me for the Ducati GP 15 (MotoGP)
RSW500 no time set
YZR-M1  no time set
125ITA no time set
FZ6 no time set
RCV213V-RS no time set

OK so the new challenge is now going on the GPBOC1 server - there are no entries on the Hotlap server yet.
Hockenheim 79 V2.1 NDS    for some HIGH SPEED ACTION - REV those bikes up to the MAX!

NOTE: All Official 'BikeMod' bikes needed to be able to join our OPEN mode server.

Napalm Nick

Kawasaki and Aprilia Supermoto bikes added to GPBOC servers.

To access OPEN mode GPBOC servers you need all bikes in the Official BikeMod.

Napalm Nick

End of HockenHeim 79 Hotlap challenge:
NAPALM NICK takes the prize for fastest lap on the Moto GP Ducati Desmo GP15

Meyer 12 for the MotoGP YZR-M1
Me for the RCV213V (MotoGP)
Nuovaic for MotoGP Aprili RS
Nuovaic for the Murasama Gp1000
Me for the Ducati GP 15 (MotoGP)
Boerenlater for the Aprilia RSW500
Nuovaic for the Varese V594
Boerenlater for the 125ITA
Nuovaic for the FZ6
Nuovaic for the MSM 125RR
RCV213V-RS no time set

Hotlaps Challenge temporarily suspended because the server is being setup for a super-ambitious Club Race I hope you will all join in. Details soon.... ;)