• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:12:39 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

January 12, 2016, 02:27:52 PM #315 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 03:21:50 PM by Napalm Nick
While we await the Club Race GBOC 1 is set up for MotoGP Hotlapping at the new IMOLA track (thank you Unknown Modder!)

NOTE: For a different challenge, the server will have LIMITED TYRES and will not be reset until the end of the challenge ( a few days). The server will be kept alive by my friend who oversees the proceedings and makes sure you are safe (Clerk of the Course) (please note she does not talk while concentrating)

Use you tyres wisely! :o

EDIT: You must have version 4.2 (at time of writing) of the MotoGP set to join our OPEN servers
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Wide area power-cut from yesterday evening. GPBOC servers down UFN.
Pfffff.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 16, 2016, 11:08:29 AM
Wide area power-cut from yesterday evening. GPBOC servers down UFN.
Pfffff.

Yes, strange things happening today Nick...... My data HD and blue-ray player(both on sata connections) keep dropping out, and also my IE browser keeps freezing and crashing my PC(not even able to Cntrl+Alt+delete to end programs for recovery).

This doesn't feel good at all...... I'm making sure all my important data is backed-up, just in case.  :-\

What the hell is going on today! This is CRAZY! LOL  :o ::)

Hawk.
PS: We're not under attack from a Sun-Burst event are we? Hehe.  ;D

Napalm Nick

"A faint coronal mass ejection (CME) produced late on January 14th by a filament eruption may have an Earth directed component. The plasma cloud is fairly faint and slow moving however and a noteworthy impact to our geomagnetic field is 'unlikely'. More updates in the days ahead if necessary".

Backup your data with a pen and paper. :o

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 16, 2016, 10:35:33 PM

"A faint coronal mass ejection (CME) produced late on January 14th by a filament eruption may have an Earth directed component. The plasma cloud is fairly faint and slow moving however and a noteworthy impact to our geomagnetic field is 'unlikely'. More updates in the days ahead if necessary".

Backup your data with a pen and paper. :o

Lol..... Maybe we should invest in a case lined with lead-shielding these days(not sure if that would help)? Hehe  :D

My system seems to be behaving itself at the moment(fingers crossed).  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

GPBOC 1 server back up with the new Imola version 1.1 track (released today).

This time it is an OPEN category so you need all the bikes in the Official Bike Mod as minimum to join.

8)

MMA Clerk of the Course

Sorry, we Race Officials cannot allow this event to proceed currently due to anomolies on track and off.

We will inform you when it is declared rideable.
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

Oh really? OK we can wait.   :-\

BOBR6 84

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

teeds

Napalm Nick

January 18, 2016, 03:12:34 PM #327 Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:15:00 PM by Napalm Nick
Track resurfacing work, Timing equipment repair and Track camera installation work complete.

GPBOC 1 server back up with the new Imola version 1.1 (NDS) track.

It is an OPEN category so you need all the bikes in the Official Bike Mod as minimum, to join.

PLEASE NOTE THE LATEST MOTOGP BIKES ARE ALSO REQUIRED (thanks MANU!)

8)

Meyer#12

AWESOME TRACK! feels amazing to throw the bikes around here! :D

And with the new MotoGP bikes slipping and sliding away it's amazing! good job guys!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Wow 1m.39s times already. Nice  8)

Leave one of the bike hotlap records for meeee!  :D