• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:31:32 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

Ah damn.

How does one make a NDS version from a regular track again?
I remember someone describing it some time ago, was very easy.

Haha, the special sin/cos values also was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that magic-30° video.
Something may be off with angle calculations in the game.
Is the error in the tyre formula that Max found still there?

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on February 24, 2016, 08:13:48 PM
Ah damn.

How does one make a NDS version from a regular track again?
I remember someone describing it some time ago, was very easy.

Haha, the special sin/cos values also was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that magic-30° video.
Something may be off with angle calculations in the game.
Is the error in the tyre formula that Max found still there?

If you've got the 3D source files for the track, then just export a .trp file, that should give you a clean map of the track without the old merged centreline and DS surface, then just load in the centreline file, merge it and save the .trp file. Sorted.  ;)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

WOOP! loving the GP500 bike! first few laps feels great!

Sorry to Nick to my entrance on the GP500 at A1 ring ;) (BTW, have by 0,5 sec now and still only on default setup with hards :D )
Meyer#12

nuovaic

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 24, 2016, 07:39:37 PM
Message to the person who has just beaten my Varese time at the A1 Ring - "Unnamed Profile" names don't count. Ner ner  ;)

Hey, I just posted the reason earlier! Not my fault!
Ok, it is then.

Napalm Nick

February 24, 2016, 11:58:10 PM #424 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 12:00:39 AM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: nuovaic on February 24, 2016, 07:10:55 PM
Well, I got a core everytime I tried to change bikes. So re-installed GP bikes and it now works (it's happened in a previous beta, but cant remember what to do),  but forgot to add my profile ???. So it's no.2 unnamed profile on the Varese A1 server..
I did change it and went back in, but it reverted to same profile for some reason

Ah yes sorry I missed that one. Yup a live server remembers the first profile only, until reset  ;) Still 'rules are rules' hahahahahaa

BTW cores when changing bikes is happening at the moment if you have all the Murasama paints in. Just a thought.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

Lol! No problem, rules are rules.

Yep it was the paints, thanks for pointing it out.

Napalm Nick

48hr Event Varese @A1 Ring over results below.

Top25

Ideal Times

Well done Jorge! A result worthy of your 'lappage'!

Nice close times too I think a Race here would be nice?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JorgeNsr

Thanks mate!
Nice track for ridding a two stroke bike
make a race here
MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

Napalm Nick

Quote from: jorgensr on February 26, 2016, 11:24:35 AM
Thanks mate!
Nice track for ridding a two stroke bike
make a race here

OK.
PS: haven't forgotten YOUR Race DD just waiting for MotoGP stabilisation lol.

doubledragoncc

No problem dude. I have been having core crashes on most tracks so I am in NO hurry lol.

I need to find somewhere to weld as I cant do it at home in my flat and the only place is across London, so Im converting a kids buggy to carry my welder on the bus(got no car) gonna be fun.............NOT. Been let down by so many its caused big problems for me so is a priority.

Hope to find time this weekend to join you guys. Its like having a life again lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Well well well! What is that i see there Jorge?? ;) well done!! I need work for the race i see, some work on setup ahead as i haven't started that lol :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

February 26, 2016, 08:20:34 PM #431 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 12:50:13 AM by Napalm Nick
Good news GPBOC 1 server is updating again to the Best Lap server!

Thanks Ali!

Edit: Well it works for half hour then shuts the connection (depending on the track) no-one knows why, I blame it on...Bill Gates' netcode.

Napalm Nick

March 01, 2016, 09:30:11 AM #432 Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 01:55:54 PM by Napalm Nick
Hey Blackheart, did your younger and nicer small brother just join the forum?

Blackheart

lol U have reminded me that should update my suit with new number, see you soon on track  ;D

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 01, 2016, 09:30:11 AM
Hey Blackheart, did your younger and nicer small brother just join the forum?

Not that I know ... ;D

Little suggestion for a future event; You could create a event with 2 short races? (SBK style) example: two 10 laps races (with a break 5-10 min), personally to me as to other riders, we have eyes problems after so many laps, remember that we are in front of a screen!  :P