• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:30:07 AM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMA Clerk of the Course

Quote from: Boerenlater on April 14, 2016, 05:58:59 PM
Is the server updated to the latest bikemod?

Yes Server is now updated  :-*
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Boerenlater

Please add the 500s too for us crazy folks  ;D
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on April 14, 2016, 07:29:11 PM
Please add the 500s too for us crazy folks  ;D

+1
Oh yeah! Can't do without those beauties!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on April 14, 2016, 06:22:00 PM
Has anyone tried the new Kerbs yet on the latest Snetterton 300 track? I only did one kerb(Outer kerb on the 3rd "Palmer"corner exit) as a test to see if bikes could use the kerbs better.  ;)

Let me know how you get on with it guys.  ;)

Hawk.

Just tested the Snetterton 300.

The kerbs ut of turn 3 is more grippy now, you can actually use them without front just folding! :)
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 14, 2016, 07:54:55 PM
Quote from: Hawk on April 14, 2016, 06:22:00 PM
Has anyone tried the new Kerbs yet on the latest Snetterton 300 track? I only did one kerb(Outer kerb on the 3rd "Palmer"corner exit) as a test to see if bikes could use the kerbs better.  ;)

Let me know how you get on with it guys.  ;)

Hawk.

Just tested the Snetterton 300.

The kerbs ut of turn 3 is more grippy now, you can actually use them without front just folding! :)

Thanks for the feedback Meyer.... I'll look into replacing all the kerbs as soon as I have time to do it.

Thank you mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

No worries! Tested with the Varese to have the reference from before and testing going on the new kerbs and on the old once, still bumpy, but they should be too, but at least there is grip now, bike doesn't just wash away :)
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 16, 2016, 02:12:00 PM
No worries! Tested with the Varese to have the reference from before and testing going on the new kerbs and on the old once, still bumpy, but they should be too, but at least there is grip now, bike doesn't just wash away :)

Well I had a look at the kerbs at Snetterton and the ribs are very large in real life.... I cannot imagine even a real bike being able to ride on those kerbs without falling?  :o

My test kerbs are modelled on a similar design to what you see at the modern Assen track - hence they are a lot more forgiving to motorcycles using them.....

Now the question is: Do I replace the kerbs with the one I used for the test(usable by motorcycles), or, do I put back the old kerbs with the big ribs like in real life which motorcycles cannot use?  :-\

Hawk.

Meyer#12

yeah it was also what i was thinking, most of the older tracks and UK tracks a build for cars with car kerbs, so no use for a bike, goes for most scandinavian tracks too.

I would say make the kerbs with the big ribs like in real life, so we get the feel of going around the real Snetterton :)
Meyer#12

knn54sofuoglu

guys i can't see any online servers is it common problem now?

matty0l215

Quote from: knn54sofuoglu on April 16, 2016, 06:02:14 PM
guys i can't see any online servers is it common problem now?

No, they appear to be down for me as well...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

knn54sofuoglu

guys when i try to enter any jerez servers it says bike mismatch or missing bike error. i have all motogp and muz500 mod what is the problem?

doubledragoncc

I have had this too in the last weeks with the stock Varese and 990, I had to install them fresh to fix it.

Best way to check what bike is to make a "Backup" folder in bikes. Put ALL bikes in it and then put back one bike at a time starting with the stock bikes until you get a problem.

I actually made a copy of my orginal bikes.pkz, put it in another folder, extracted it into that folder and then put the bikes in the bikes folder and it cured my problem.

Long winded but for some reason it is happening.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: knn54sofuoglu on April 16, 2016, 08:52:03 PM
guys when i try to enter any jerez servers it says bike mismatch or missing bike error. i have all motogp and muz500 mod what is the problem?

Did you download Matty's latest BikeMOD database version which was released on the 14th of this month?

Hawk.