• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:57:19 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 16, 2016, 09:09:38 PM
Haha yessss well remembered, the club tried to save a few £££ by forgetting that. You get all 3 prizes mate stack 'em high and count 'em  ;)

Haha no worries, i keep one an we use the 2 other prizes for the next events ;) you know after all i am one of the old original members, so i better do a bit for the club too :)

I will let you know about the event tomorrow, need to think, but i also know it have to be up in good times, so people have time to practice :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

OK no worries. It does not have to be Sunday of course. Whenever you want really.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Well sunday seem to fit well for me :) if anyone have to have ideas, we can take theirs first, no worries for me :)
Meyer#12

guigui404

GPBOC 1 on silverstone bike mismatch for Kerazo and me ??? Why ?  I redownload all the bikes and still the problem

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Will have a look soon. Should be the bike mod version only nothing newer yet
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

OK it should be fixed now.

Please note that if new updates to the MotoGP Mod are released they WILL be updated in the server as soon as possible rather than waiting for the next Bike Mod update. I will post when the server is updated to avoid confusions as much as possible.

Napalm Nick

Ugh sorry to say the server crashes every time after a few minutes now with the new bikes so I will have to investigate that tomorrow  >:(

Napalm Nick

24 hours of computer anomalies  ::)

But the server is finally up again and now loaded with V1.3 MotoGP bikes. ;)

doubledragoncc

AH a sneaky update I missed that be why I got bike missmatch lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Where is the "too late" rule?  ???

Im serious I dont find it, i found just this in the tonight race first post:

QuoteUsual rules - 3 Restarts Maximum - Please keep chat to minimum in Qualifying and Race.

LeaderAsd

We are still fighting together, blaming admin of the server, etc... (me too because i said that a restart was needed)
But the real problem that create argue is the instability factor of gpbikes online... We need only to wait, wait and wait for a fix from PiBoSo asked a lot of time ago but i think he is trying to fix that, maybe in the next beta or probably not...

We all know that this event was a hard try! 22 laps with 22 riders and 2 director, maybe the suggestion for the next time (or re-run)  is to do 2 races so the people who core in the first one don't have their evening completely ruined. :)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on May 29, 2016, 09:53:22 PM

QuoteUsual rules - 3 Restarts Maximum - Please keep chat to minimum in Qualifying and Race.

Blackheart, just leave it now! The admin is boss, just like real life, race direction will sometimes make decision and calls that you are against, that's life! Man up, let it go and be back for more fun in next race! You are not the only one who have tried it, yeah i understand you are annoyed! It was also sad for race, but we can't do a million restarts, we would probably have had just as many or more core.exe's in the next restarts..
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on May 29, 2016, 09:53:22 PM

No idea as I wasn't there to know what happened. If it was the admins decision at the time that's fine by me even if it was a mistake. I can respect that. But we will have a chat and see what went wrong to clear up any misunderstandings or clarify what should be done when.  So point made thanks, even if done nastily. Admins are humans too.

Hey I have another idea - Guest Admin - each race someone gets nominated to run the event. What do you reckon?

@Leader - yes mate good suggestions. We have done this before but I just hoped we could move on from Basic races 101 to something more challenging hehe .....I guess not yet  ;)

Vini

yeah no sorry you cant argue against blackheart on that one.

but lets look forward.