• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:19:43 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Categ. RACE | EVENT 6 | Stinkefüße | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 02, 2015, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Sorry Nick, but after trying the track, take off my participation, for me (personal opinion) is a "track" super boring, I do not see any race, too narrow and full of curves an uglier other ...  ???

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Not really  :P, and this one in particular is a set of curves that i hate the most, slow chicane & hairpins  lol

JJS209

this braking, then accelerating and after that there are apexes and turns...

Napalm Nick

Hahaha play nice boys lol.

Blackie you are welcome to come down to Santa Pod with me, we do some good drag races there at weekends. 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Napalm Nick

It wouldn't be fair not to give you a 'pffffffffffffff'  ;)

Donnie

Napalm Nick

Both servers updated with Hengelo V0.95.

GPBOC 1 has NDS version and is connected to Best Lap (if Circuit is included)

GPBOC 2 has Dynamic.

I go for a bit of testing on GBPOC 1 maybe we test the Qaully and Race session too come if you like  8)

Meyer#12

Hey Nick! is servers down or something? i just downloaded the Hengelo 0.95 and the 0.95NDS but can't see the server in game?
Meyer#12

JJS209

we found out that there is a framedrop problem in two sectors and i try to figure out what the problem could be.
thats y i think :)

Meyer#12

Then it all makes sense :D thanks for the answer JJ :D was just looking forward to get the CBR under 1.40 :P LOL
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Yes sorry I took them down ready for the update.

I will put V0.94 back up so we can practice

Hawk

I'll put this in the correct thread now. Lol  ::) ;D

Any chance you can put me in as a wildcard? Not sure I'll be able to make it, but I like the track and would like to take part if I can make it. Thanks.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: I'll try the same bike your using Nick..... Never ridden it before but you seem to ride it well enough so.... ;D

Napalm Nick

Sure Hawk I put you on list.

You may use the Suzy but not if your ride it faster than me OK?  ;)