• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:10:50 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |Special RACE | EVENT 7 | Team Time Trial | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 07, 2015, 01:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 07, 2015, 02:44:39 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on July 07, 2015, 02:25:00 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 07, 2015, 02:05:07 PM
PS: I have no idea if the French Newspaper version is correct it was me and Bings best guess. Zut Alors!

This is were I wish I'd took more interest in my school French lessons..... Can you translate please Nick? Hehe  :P ;D

Hawk.

Sure - I think you said you should of taken more interest in school French lessons.   ;D

Pffffff lol - Second pic translates it with the magic magnifying glass! Or did you want another language?

Well sod me! So it does. Lol.

I'll put my glasses on next time.  :P ;D

Hawk.

JJS209

is there a line that must be used at the roundabout or are we free to take the shortcut?

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

Meyer#12

Oh i thought it was meant to be cutted ;) well no worries! The other way is just a few sec slower and much easier to get right :D
Meyer#12

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Gzehoo

nuovaic

Napalm Nick

Oh dear many people away this weekend what am I missing? Is IKEA sale on or something?  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Patrick

Most of the German guys are maybe at the sachsenring gp. So, since I am living at the northern boarder I'll be at home on Sunday and will try the r6. #23 please.
Btw, who decides the teams?

Napalm Nick

I see.

Teams will be worked out by me based on leaderboard results. (One high ranking and one low ranking together).

Meyer#12

Meyer#12