• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:50:00 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Info & Sign-up | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 14, 2015, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight

Napalm Nick

You are in buddy please take time to read the club stuff and rules and have a lot of practice  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

Quote...before the next race you want to take part in I will need your GuId please as I cant recover it for some reason (profile).

err...GuId? ummm....let me check....
looked in my profile and don't see anything relevant ... what. exactly is that GuID you speak of, mate?

matty0l215

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on July 18, 2015, 09:35:04 PM
Quote...before the next race you want to take part in I will need your GuId please as I cant recover it for some reason (profile).

err...GuId? ummm....let me check....
looked in my profile and don't see anything relevant ... what. exactly is that GuID you speak of, mate?

Have a look at your in game profile look for GUID.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

When you start the game you get a list of options to select:

One of them is PROFILES - click it and under your Nick Name you see a GUID number see.

Failing that tell me what your race nickname is and I can find your GUID another way.

TAR!

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

July 19, 2015, 06:04:37 AM #35 Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:22:53 AM by TheCapeDoctor
ah, okay - my nick is Malone, GUID is .... (edited - wasn't sure if it should it be public like that?  :-X8)

Napalm Nick

CapeDoctor

lol, Bugsy is in fact my RL nickname - hence the Malone  ;D

Toomes1

Napalm Nick

Blackheart

I did not know this circuit, it's awesome!  :o

It is perfect for spectacular video  ;D

Napalm Nick

I agree. This bike is made for this track. Much better than the little HockRing eh?

Blackheart

Fully agree with you Nick!  ;D

Little OT: How do I set the automatic save the replay of the race?

Napalm Nick

I don't know if you can you must remember to save it after race.

Auto is only for Server I think

Toomes1