• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:29:11 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Info & Sign-up | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 14, 2015, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

A whole Championship (at least up until B7 delights SHHHH Nobody mention B7) using existing Beta club Rules and Ethics - Strictly Open to all abilities and anyone.

Design and submit your specific INDIVIDUAL Ducati Desmo GP10 Skins ASAP.  Don't be shy to put your name on it in NEON colours (good for replays). Make something beautiful (but not daft), and designs will be considered for Club Leaderboard points too. Template HERE (thanks Matty).

Championship Sign-up below.

Standard Race on SundaysIf you cant make a race or two don't worry I expect everyone will have the same problem at some point, besides this is still for fun (Yeh right! Get outta my way!)

SIGN-UP !
You can sign-up at any time during the championship as long as there are spaces.
By Signing Up you agree to be subject to and understand the Rules of Engagement    

NAME              No.
1. Napalm Nick      #68
2. Blackheart         #22
3. Meyer12           #12
4. vin97                #8
5. HEZIO               #3
6. Yan24               #98
7. Patrick              #23
8. Teeds               #70
9. Matty                #61
10. finpower          #56
11. Rodrigo Garcia #32
12. maLve             #87
13. Madbutnotbad  #49
14. Jester              #55
15. Kerazxo           #94
16. GuiGui             #14
17. Doc1               #4   
18.(WC7) -aGy-      #83
19.(WC6) R1rossi   #34
20.(WC5)
21.(WC4)
22.(WC3)
23.(WC2)
24.(WC1)

Wildcard 1: Hawk_UK        #7
Wildcard 2: Gzehoo           #92
Wildcard 3: Boerenlater     #36
Wildcard 4: BoBR6 84        #84
Wildcard 5: Toomes           #71
Wildcard 6: CapeDoctor      #47
Wildcard 7: Supertaranta/-aGy-/R1rossi   
        [/img]

All the above riders will be expected at each race. Please let us know if you will NOT be at a race in advance. Thank you.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

July 14, 2015, 01:32:45 PM #1 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:31:20 PM by Napalm Nick
GPBOC 1 | GP10 Cup | Race X Server up and updating to Best Laps Server (cloudy filter) for Practice.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

Gzehoo

I'd like to take a wildcard - to avoid a situation that I'm not participating in all races.

BTW. shouldn't Suzuki GSV-R counted as GP800 machine? It's currently counted as GP1000 bike.

Napalm Nick

I don't know about the GSVR.  ::)

Gonna have a 25 strong Wildcard list here hehe.

Vini

Patrick

teeds

Patrick

BTW dunno how to skin, and got no time to learn. Anyone mind if I'm the one with the standard bike?

Boerenlater

Wildcard plz. Not sure if I can attend all races.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Patrick on July 14, 2015, 03:17:47 PM
BTW dunno how to skin, and got no time to learn. Anyone mind if I'm the one with the standard bike?

It will take you 1 hour to learn it Pat, just put the GF down for a bit.  ;)

I don't care if you use standard if there are not so many but maybe you look at the 4 or so paints already available in the BikeMod area - some nice Casey Stoner ones there.  8)

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Meyer#12

Haha there will be more wildcards than full time racers! :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

July 14, 2015, 05:06:33 PM #14 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:03:49 PM by Napalm Nick
Yeh lol people are being nice because they are worried they might miss some races, which is admirable indeed.

I expect everyone will get on the starting grid anyway. 24 regulars is still a bit hopeful  :)

PS: All wildcards will be able to accumulate points in the normal way (Club way).