• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:00:17 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

RC30 would be a great addition

Started by h106frp, July 18, 2015, 10:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

Maybe we can hope that for a beta 11 ? : O

Allen

Quote from: h106frp on July 19, 2015, 09:50:14 PM
Dont know but would this be any help for grabbing engine sound? Fairly free of backgound noises and got some of that v4 character with throttle open/closed

https://www.youtube.com/v/dhxe2g0FRCQ

That's a VFR750 which has a 180 crank, the RC30 (and RC45, as well as the NC30 and NC35 400s) have a 360 throw crank and sound different (and very distinctive)..  firings intervals are for the VFRs : 90-180-270-180 degrees, and for the RC30 and RC45 : 270-90-270-90

You also need to get the nice whine from the gear driven cams

h106frp

July 21, 2015, 08:58:00 PM #32 Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 09:14:30 PM by h106frp
it was the only V honda one i could find with clear sound on a dyno.  :-[ most are on-board and sound awful.

I know the 'proper' sound well - had an NC30 for several years, very special little bike and really wish i had never sold it  :( I became convinced i needed a 600 supersport- i didn't it was much more fun carrying the corner speed on the 400.

A real one  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/qjm9lkFOu7o

My (old) one  ;) Oh the memories... sometimes surprised i survived them

Davide74

Quote from: JC#21 on July 19, 2015, 05:43:15 PM
Quote from: h106frp on July 18, 2015, 10:02:34 AM
Would really love to see this in game (with a really good on board view  ;) );

this one ? 

I'm working on it  ;D

:o

Allen

Quote from: h106frp on July 21, 2015, 08:58:00 PM
it was the only V honda one i could find with clear sound on a dyno.  :-[ most are on-board and sound awful.

I know the 'proper' sound well - had an NC30 for several years, very special little bike and really wish i had never sold it  :( I became convinced i needed a 600 supersport- i didn't it was much more fun carrying the corner speed on the 400.

A real one  ;)

My (old) one  ;) Oh the memories... sometimes surprised i survived them

Nice clean example....

I'm on my second one.. first was all original (except the paint), current one has had a couple of thousand spent on various changes (it was basically a wreak when I got it so no problem with making changes to hard to get parts!).. both 89 imports..

The easy way to avoid the issue of wanting something bigger, is to have two bikes ;)
(at one point I had both NC30s and another bike.. sold the first NC in late 2006, after 5 years and some 42K kms.. )

And on the RC30, apparently they suffer the same as the NC30, slight tendency towards understeer (Honda was very conservative with the geometry on both), jack the back up by an inch and it's much better :)

h106frp

Mine had the height raised at the rear and rebuilt front forks with all new (upgraded) internals, handled a dream on road. All de-restricted and basic HRC mods. Very confident cornering, beautiful smooth engine.
Last i know it had been rebuilt as an endurance rep with lots of imported race parts after the owner stuck if through a hedge and into a field.

The sorted NC 30 was far better handling on normal roads than the modern ZX6R on stock suspension (too stiff) that i replaced it with.

Eagle

I wish the 400 supersport segment production never stopped... And even the 250 4. :'(

DVN_85

Quote from: RiccoChicco on July 19, 2015, 06:36:20 PM
Quote from: GhostdogNL on July 19, 2015, 05:51:37 PM
I know the sim is called GP bikes ..
but we don`t only need gp bikes ..its the best motor racing sim in the world ..not a single one is even comming close .
so whe would be stopid to not inport road bikes ...

Can't agree more  ;)

Omg, amazing triumph. Is it available to download? Did you build it? Share it mate XD

I want naked/classic bikes in Gp bikes, it would be funny ride them on open roads, like A7000- Montes de Malaga and similar roads.

RiccoChicco

Sorry but this bike will not be released. I'm working on different projects (a track to finish, Supermotard for MXB and Yamaha MT's)  so I don't have the time to do all I want  :(