• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

RC30 would be a great addition

Started by h106frp, July 18, 2015, 10:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Would really love to see this in game (with a really good on board view  ;) );

An iconic classic bike with a totally different engine character to in-lines and 2 cylinder 'v's

I would have a go, but i have no idea how to do a bike in GPB and the only modeller i have used is Blender.

Vini

some special bikes like the NR would also be cool IMO

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JC#21

Quote from: h106frp on July 18, 2015, 10:02:34 AM

this one ? 

I'm working on it  ;D

RiccoChicco

GhostdogNL

its good to finaly see some roadbikes ..
I know the sim is called GP bikes ..
but we don`t only need gp bikes ..its the best motor racing sim in the world ..not a single one is even comming close .
so whe would be stopid to not inport road bikes ...

atleast thats my opinion

Boerenlater

All those late 80s/early 90s 4 inline 250 and 400cc bikes would be great.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

Brilliant, cant wait to give it a try - have you had it in game yet?

RiccoChicco

Quote from: GhostdogNL on July 19, 2015, 05:51:37 PM
but we don`t only need gp bikes ..its the best motor racing sim in the world ..not a single one is even comming close .

Can't agree more  ;)

Vini

h106frp

Dont know but would this be any help for grabbing engine sound? Fairly free of backgound noises and got some of that v4 character with throttle open/closed

https://www.youtube.com/v/dhxe2g0FRCQ

GhostdogNL

Quote from: RiccoChicco on July 19, 2015, 06:36:20 PM

Can't agree more  ;)

nice speed tripple ricco ..looks great

man if i make a list off bikes haha

all the ladest naked models
low budget cup bikes
oldtimers
even maybe sidecars

grimm

Quote from: JC#21 on July 19, 2015, 05:43:15 PM
Quote from: h106frp on July 18, 2015, 10:02:34 AM

this one ? 

I'm working on it  ;D

:o That looks stunning! Some days around the forum here, with the tracks and bikes that come out from the community, I nearly shed tears of joy getting to be a part of this, even if I am just some offline joker that has no talent, I still love it. You guys are amazing.  ;)

Quote from: RiccoChicco on July 19, 2015, 06:36:20 PM

Can't agree more  ;)

Awwww, that is what I've been waiting for the entire time I've been playing GP Bikes, actual road version street bikes. I know the bike is probably the most under appreciated pile of bargain bin stock you can find out there the Bandit 1200. I sure hope some day, some way, I could find a talented GP Bikes content creator that would bring a '96-99 Suzuki Bandit 1200 to life in GP Bikes. As mundane and boring as they are to most people, I've owned a few and love them to death. Nearly lost my life on one, have a turbocharged one, and even a fairly stock one for daily rides. Only one game has ever had a Bandit, and it was a 650, and represented in a piss poor arcade game. 

Sorry for the off topic there, just excited to see street bikes!  ;D

C21

Would like tro see some "neo-classic" Naked Bike racing  ;D
Bikes like 1200Bandit, 1100/1200 ZRX, XJR 1200/1300, Zephyr 1100,....mildly tuned 130-150bhp.
Would be really funny.  :)
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #