• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Tyre overheat (?) after crash.

Started by Napalm Nick, August 13, 2015, 08:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk UK on August 14, 2015, 06:26:05 PM
@_aGy_ : "Slam the throttle"!??? :o   You shouldn't be able to slam the throttle on a motoGP1000 bike without consequences, should you?

OH!!! I forgot! Those damn electronics allow modern riders to do that sort of thing these days without falling off - Silly me!. Lol  :P ;D

Hawk.

Go away smelly 2 stroke lover :P

but even with full electronics, slamming the throttle on a moto gp of any age would probably cause it to crash. (unless you're rossi, marquez, lorenzo, pedrosa, stacey, or Yan)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

hahahahahahaha! Stacey and Yan lol.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Same tyre overheating bug seen again tonight - this time Triumph SSP - two falls and un-rideable (and don't give me any of that "well it would probably be un-rideable anyway after two falls"  malarkey!  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Look yan race2 edmonton... is amazing, after a little crash in every corner fell... and he is probably the best rider on gp bikes now  :-\

This bug is very big! Piboso read pls!!!  :'(

-aGy-

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 15, 2015, 08:18:05 AM
@_aGy_ : "Slam the throttle"!??? :o   You shouldn't be able to slam the throttle on a motoGP1000 bike without consequences, should you?

OH!!! I forgot! Those damn electronics allow modern riders to do that sort of thing these days without falling off - Silly me!. Lol  :P ;D

Hawk.

but even with full electronics, slamming the throttle on a moto gp of any age would probably cause it to crash. (unless you're rossi, marquez, lorenzo, pedrosa, stacey, or Yan)

yes you can.

-aGy-

Hawk.

and if the MotoGP bike really behaved this way no one would remain alive. not even marquez who is the best. i mean tcs have no glide its just on or off.!ti ti ti ti tiiiii tiiit ititiiit tiiiiiiii sounds like this

matty0l215

Quote from: -aGy- on September 28, 2015, 02:01:33 AM

Hawk.

and if the MotoGP bike really behaved this way no one would remain alive. not even marquez who is the best. i mean tcs have no glide its just on or off.!ti ti ti ti tiiiii tiiit ititiiit tiiiiiiii sounds like this

No man ever won a race by slamming the throttle on alone...  It would generally cause more issues than progress.

-aGy-

BOBR6 84

You can get to full throttle alot faster on a gp bike than other bikes.. The bike knows where it is on the track and gives you the right amount of power needed at each corner (something like that  ???) so you can go full throttle without full power.. Can go wrong like it shows with pedrosa in ''hitting the apex''  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 28, 2015, 10:20:34 AM
You can get to full throttle alot faster on a gp bike than other bikes.. The bike knows where it is on the track and gives you the right amount of power needed at each corner (something like that  ???) so you can go full throttle without full power.. Can go wrong like it shows with pedrosa in ''hitting the apex''  ;)

God help modern riders if they got onto a classic GP bike! All except Rossi of course because he'd be the only rider with any experience riding one of those beasts. Hehe  ;D

Sorry I couldn't resist having a dig at the modern MotoGP era after reading that Bob. I'll shut up now. Lol.  ;D :P

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 28, 2015, 10:20:34 AM

So sort of traction control... :P

But still if full power was available and put down at any point. The bikes would f off without the rider

BOBR6 84

lol probably  ;D  no doubt gp riders can handle the power though.. the difference is knowing what will happen when you open the throttle..

Napalm Nick

I know some work was done for beta 8 on the tyres/temperature relationship.

This problem still exists Beta 8 so a gentle bump after finding it shows its head really bad in the wet.

Fall in the wet, restart temperatures - unrideable  :(

PeterV

February 26, 2016, 04:18:48 PM #43 Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:13:17 PM by PeterV
Dont know if its related but.....try the MotoGP Ducati thats available for testing
and use hard tyres in the rain or any other compound, except the wets.
See if you can leave a pits area. i could not. (with wet tyres i could)

*maybe its a mod thing i dont know, maybe Manu can confirm this.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: PeterV on February 26, 2016, 04:18:48 PM
Dont know if its related but.....try the MotoGP Ducati thats availablel for testing
and use hard tyres in the rain or any other compound, except the wets.
See if you canleave a pits area. i could not. (with wet tyres i could)
This used to happen with the stock bikes (e.g. Murasama) too... is that no longer the case?
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------