• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[GPBIKES] [SSP] MV Agusta F3 800

Started by noss69, September 11, 2015, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noss69

Hello, I offer a small MV Agusta for this weekend!

Catégorie : SSP ( to see if you need to create a new category )
Engine : 3 Cylindres en ligne, 4 temps
engine_displacement  : 798 cc
max_power : 148cv

QuoteMV Agusta F3 800 V0.5
The model is not finished yet remains to be done:

- Cockpit complete
- Smooth tire
- Hand position
- Template

Download :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1vw05cs839wux2j/MVAgustaF3800+v0.5.rar

Here are some photos to wait :

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

JJS209

matty0l215

Would you like this version to go into the next Bike MOD?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Eagle

noss69

Hawk

Very nice work Noss. Thank you!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Napalm Nick

Ohhh Noss that looks very nice. Maybe we have to get his tested at Crafty Crofty! Thank you!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Gzehoo

I though that there is MV Agusta F3 675 in World Supersport. And this bike is more GP1000 than SSP.

Anyway, very nice bike. I really wanted to see MV Agusta in SSP.

matty0l215

Quote from: Gzehoo on September 12, 2015, 09:15:02 AM
I though that there is MV Agusta F3 675 in World Supersport. And this bike is more GP1000 than SSP.

Anyway, very nice bike. I really wanted to see MV Agusta in SSP.

They made both. But you're right. The 675 version would be ssp eligable, not the 800

Boerenlater

According to the opening post the bike has 148 hp which is comparable to most supersports. How does it compare ingame?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Initial observation when using at Snetterton (cos I have used every SSP bike there recently so comparisons are fair) is it is much slower and turns like an oil tanker compared to the other SSP bikes.

Love it of course so don't think the huge efforts to make it aren't appreciated, but its like chucking the 2014 M3 bikes in the same category as the old balanced "Set" of M3 bikes. If a bike isn't part of a "set" of reasonably equal performance then it needs its own category?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 12, 2015, 11:25:57 AM
According to the opening post the bike has 148 hp which is comparable to most supersports. How does it compare ingame?

I've found it a lot more stable. And seems to have a bit more punch lower in the RPM's

Super Taranta !

Downloading right now. One of my favourites :) Thanks for your great work  ;)
SuperTaranta #83