• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:06:38 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes release1 WIP

Started by PiBoSo, December 13, 2013, 08:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

The reference rider for the model was Marquez.
It will not be featured in Beta4, though. The old rider will make one last appearance  :-[
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 14, 2013, 04:12:49 PM
Bit on the light side, but sounds legitimate as reference :)

MaX.

Alby46

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 14, 2013, 04:12:49 PM
It will not be featured in Beta4, though. The old rider will make one last appearance  :-[
it's not a problem for now :) good reference anyway :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Docfumi

Seeing how it is still a W.I.P., I would like to see the Boots under the leathers as opposed to the Gloves.
But I´m glad the old rider is still with us on this new venture from a Skins point of view. In short I don´t
have to repaint a bunch of Bikes. Pffffffffff  :D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Hi Piboso.... Maybe it's possible already? But it would be great if we could model/animate our own riders in future so we can model the classic riders + helmets for the era we want to MOD for. ;D

Thanks for keeping us supplied with info about works and progress your doing, it's very much appreciated. ;) ;D

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 14, 2013, 08:12:26 PM
Hi Piboso.... Maybe it's possible already? But it would be great if we could model/animate our own riders in future so we can model the classic riders + helmets for the era we want to MOD for. ;D

Thanks for keeping us supplied with info about works and progress your doing, it's very much appreciated. ;) ;D

Not all suits go over the boots.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

December 14, 2013, 08:25:46 PM #21 Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:01:13 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: PiBoSo on December 14, 2013, 08:18:34 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 14, 2013, 08:12:26 PM

I absolutely agree, but I think you have quoted the wrong guy here Piboso... No worries, it's easily done. LOL ;D

Alone

the rider model looks really nice!

PS: yeah Max!, this rider will be faster! he has air holes in the helmet :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 14, 2013, 08:18:34 PM
Was thinking the same. But what about gloves ? Over the suit or under ?

MaX.

Warlock

PeterV

lol i said to Stout that the new rider has short legs, like Pedrosa...not far off  ;D

The rider model looks very nice, i would say leathers under the boots, gloves over the leathers.

Is there a possibility of a 3DS Animation sequence off the new rider ?

Snappe

December 18, 2013, 05:31:41 PM #26 Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:43:17 PM by Snappe
Gloves now go over leathers! No idea where I got the idea for leathers over gloves, is it even a real thing...?

Hawk

Quote from: Snappe on December 18, 2013, 05:31:41 PM
Gloves now go over leathers! No idea where I got the idea for leathers over gloves, is it even a real thing...?

Hi Snappe

As far as I know, gloves have always been worn over the arms of the leathers. Same with boots. :)

Reactive

Supertech-R looks great!
And I`m sure there must be ability to change the Normal map for rider (in .pnt, for example).
And i do ask to share the rider in T or X pose (with UVW-map) for much more accurancy in painting (while using ViewportCanvas; BodyPaint; MARI and any another program for painting right on the model) and for ability to bake new Normal maps.
Not sure about Normal maps yet ;D
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

iVolution

January 18, 2014, 10:54:24 PM #29 Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:06:07 PM by iVolution
Piboso, as I can't find any new entries on your blog for a while now... I was just wondering what you are (planning) to do for the release1 and some other questions:

-Is release1 going to be the next update or might there be another Beta depending on how "ready" you think GPbikes is at a certain time?
-Is there any place we could get an insight to what you are working on (or have) in the form of "patch notes" as i think you did before?
-And yes I know you are working hard on the documentation side, but i am just very curious about what we could expect in future releases. As the multibike feature was great for the development of the game, can you name one feature that you would really like to see in the game(s).
-Am I eligible for the (possible) closed alpha of MX-bikes or do I have to register there first? :D Is 1stQ this year still realistic?
-Why is it that with the next update current paints become unusable? Is that for all bikes? Can we just "rework" them or do they have to be made from scratch? As with the new rider model I understand why old paints will not work, but does this also mean we are getting a new 990cc model instead of the Murasama  :P ;D 8)?

I know you usually do not anwser these sort of questions but and of course i am fine if you do not anwser everything but a few teasers would be very nice  ;D