• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:41:12 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Aprilia RSW500 by GPB ITA (physics) and Franco Pizzagalli (3d)

Started by fabio93bg, October 30, 2015, 07:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabio93bg

Quote from: ALEale on October 30, 2015, 11:38:07 PM
Thanks to everyone!

We try to do our best to keep GpBikes on a good level... It's hard but possible :P
eh... you like when it's hard... ahahahahah

CapeDoctor

fabio and co - thanks very much for the great bike!
i'll be testing it over the weekend, will report back with how it goes.  8)

tonygas

Davide74

Quote from: fabio93bg on October 30, 2015, 11:15:58 PM
Thanks to all guys
Davide, i don't think we will, we are busy lately and also for this we asked to Franco to use his model (thanks again).
We hope to do some races with this and maybe a champ in q1 2016 :)

ok, no problem  ;)

matty0l215

Sorry guys :P

I'll add it to the Database but please could you change the name for your next update.

GP500_(Year?)_Aprillia_RWS500_v1
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

CapeDoctor

well, i've done a few dozen laps around Victoria, and the bike is just awesome!
i absolutely love the physics - whether it's a combination of b7 improvements and the bike physics, i don't know - whatever the case, this bike is a real gem to ride. :D
are there any templates available, or being planned?
i'd love to try and o a few paints for it...  8)

fabio93bg

For the templates, we are going to aks to Franco if he could give these to us :)
F93BG

JJS209

we are racing with it at the moment and its a lot of fun for me in combination with beta7b.
before i just tryed the mura out and it was horrible like the bike was in beta6c
BUT a little rollout with the fz6 and now the race let hope grew...

Napalm Nick

Guys - I got to try the RSW500 tonight and race it with four of us at Silverstone.

As I said to those players this is the first time I have felt actually in control of a bike on this game and felt like I could actually push it.

Really awesome I had a LOT of fun tonight, more than for a long time  :)

Thanks !

I really hope the other 500s are similar too  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

You know another thing I like with this bike is that in 1st person riding you can hear the knee sliders pretty good! Lol must be because the engine samples are not too loud!  ;D

Bloody hard to ride in 1st person though  :-[
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 01, 2015, 03:22:20 PM
You know another thing I like with this bike is that in 1st person riding you can hear the knee sliders pretty good! Lol must be because the engine samples are not too loud!  ;D

Bloody hard to ride in 1st person though  :-[

Now that's something I haven't tried yet in beta 7b(1st person view). I have not been able to hear the knee sliders either yet; I'll have to give this 1st person view a try and see if I can hear them now.

Thanks for that Nick!  ;D

Hawk.

CapeDoctor

i agree with Nick's previous comment - the knee slider sound seems much louder on the Aprilia than the other bikes, most likely due to lower sound sample volume for the engine?
and i agree, it's pretty tricky to ride this bike in first-person view, but oh-so-sweet in third person, lol :D

Napalm Nick

matty0l215

1st person is no different to beta 6 :P

and the knee sliders work fine ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE