• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:22:36 PM

GP Bikes beta4

Started by PiBoSo, December 15, 2013, 11:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrytmj66

Oh did it? It was taking ages to connect

Harrytmj66

Nope still not working, even getting "Data Mismatch" on Victoria so im going to leave it for a bit

Hawk

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on December 16, 2013, 06:12:45 PM
Oh did it? It was taking ages to connect

Yeah... I said on chat:"Hi Harry. You finally got connected!:D", but you didn't reply, and then you disconnected. I thought you must still be having connection problems?

But yes. It does sometimes take a few minutes to connect, maybe 3 - 4 mins if there is a lot of people on the server; 1 - 2 mins if server is quite..... Keep trying, mate ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on December 16, 2013, 06:27:33 PM
Nope still not working, even getting "Data Mismatch" on Victoria so im going to leave it for a bit

Your still getting data mismatch after fresh/clean install?

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 16, 2013, 06:29:09 PM

Yeah  >:(

Hawk

December 16, 2013, 06:35:18 PM #95 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 06:39:36 PM by Hawk_UK

When you did a clean install, did you first delete the "gpbikes" folder from your "Program Files" folder  + the "Piboso" folder from your documents folder?

Then do a system clean with CCleaner

Then it might be a good idea to shut down your system, wait for 30 secs then restart your PC

Then try a fresh clean install

Note: You can copy and save your Track files and bike paints before you do this. :)

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 16, 2013, 06:35:18 PM

When you did a clean install, did you first delete the "gpbikes" folder from your "Program Files" folder  + the "Piboso" folder from your documents folder?

Then it might be a good idea to shut down your system, wait for 30 secs then restart your PC

Note: You can copy and save your Track files and bike paints before you do this. :)

Right il give that a go

Hawk

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on December 16, 2013, 06:56:53 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 16, 2013, 06:35:18 PM

Right il give that a go

If after you do this your still getting a "Data Mismatch" when trying to connect, it might be worth trying to PM "dibu" and explain to him you keep getting a "data mismatch" error message each time you try to connect to the Victoria server, even though you've tried a fresh install and downloaded the latest tracks. Sometimes when dibu resets a server it sorts out connection problems for some users. ;)

Ian

I have had this before and it was a bad download/unzip problem check what size your track file is.

Abigor

December 16, 2013, 07:17:35 PM #99 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:47:48 PM by Abigor
Quote from: RiccoChicco on December 16, 2013, 05:50:25 PM
It's works but bikes need to be updated.

i will really like to know how you did this  :P.....i tried for hours now and i can't

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Ian on December 16, 2013, 07:13:42 PM
I have had this before and it was a bad download/unzip problem check what size your track file is.

Hiya mate. The game was working perfectly fine on Friday so i just can't think of what i have done wrong

Alone

I only test the 500cc. in Victoria but i note improvements, specially in the climbs. I miss to manage the clutch for change gears, and the 2nd gear, as someone said before, has a looot of power when shifting, you have to realease the throtlle if you aren´t straight. The brakes feels better, more intuitive. I really like this beta.
I can connect online with 3 guys on (a miracle!!!) and I had less lag than before, but I didn´t prove so much time, neither between sessions...
In the bad side, I had 3 core crashes going out the pits once I put a setup in garage before I went to track for the first time in the session.
And is great to have all the bikes in the game!
Congrats Piboso, I think that I´ll like it more with the next ridings!!

oppolo

RiccoChicco

Paul Ricard "Legend" by Juju  ;)

ALEale