• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:21:26 PM

GP Bikes beta4

Started by PiBoSo, December 15, 2013, 11:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pgreenwo

Great news indeed. Looking good so far. Auto gears not working however

Warlock

Ok, first run , 4 core crashes in 3 laps  :o , only 5 riders in the server. Nuovaic had 5 cores. Enna Pergussa track.
I was able to ride with no cores in whole night with beta3 at the same track.
People still cannot connect to the server.

When you fall and bike keeps straight, it never stops, no matter if is hitting the side walls. In beta3 did the same but it stops after few hundred meters .... now it still going untill it hits a front wall.

So my first impression is just the same as beta3 or even worse in online game.

Seems a bit easier to ride the bike, better brakes, and the default setting is pretty good.

All for now

noss69

A big thank you for this new beta, I see that the times are not recorded in the records, it should save the track again?

Alby46

i other thing... replays now look fantastic with the zoom and camera movement option! :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

pgreenwo

Quote from: Alby46 on December 15, 2013, 06:12:15 PM
i other thing... replays now look fantastic with the zoom and camera movement option! :D

+1 huge improvement

Abigor

December 15, 2013, 06:43:20 PM #35 Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:28:14 PM by Abigor
Cant go online.......Invalid login : Please register ......???? :(...............its ok now

JamoZ

Still core.exe crashes every 2 or 3 laps :/

Abigor

yes core exe all time......i think that braking is too easy now.

Hawk

First run online and no "core.exe" so far with six other riders on server.

Usually use auto gears due to the controller I'm using, so any other report/judgments would be hard to make without the auto gears being fixed; At the moment I'm struggling to get used to using my controller buttons to change gear which are in awkward positions, so I'll wait till auto gears are fixed. Either that or buy a new controller. LOL

Arvoss

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 15, 2013, 07:35:23 PM

Usually use auto gears due to the controller I'm using, so any other report/judgments would be hard to make without the auto gears being fixed; At the moment I'm struggling to get used to using my controller buttons to change gear which are in awkward positions, so I'll wait till auto gears are fixed. Either that or buy a new controller. LOL

Buy a new controller ,) Auto gear is for noobiez :p

Abigor

is it possible to use other bikes mods in this beta ? and if yes so how ?  :-\

Hawk

Quote from: Arvoss on December 15, 2013, 07:47:18 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 15, 2013, 07:35:23 PM

Buy a new controller ,) Auto gear is for noobiez :p

Haha... Believe me, I know using auto gears is a BIG disadvantage Arvoss, so yeah I'll be investing in a new controller in the near future......  :)

As for auto gears being for noobiez, it's no different than riding with the electronic aids that are in MotoGP these days. Bring back the good old days when motorcycle racers were real men and real talent showed through....

Bring on the controversy! LOL :P ;D

PeterV

oke the GFX glitch is till there in Beta4

Hawk

Haha! Zombie Riders!!! LOL ;D

How did you do that, Peter?

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 15, 2013, 08:21:19 PM
Haha! Zombie Riders!!! LOL ;D

How did you do that, Peter?

Just the same as beta3, riders enter server and appear as whitebikes, untill "you" go in pits and come out again, then it was mostly oke again.