• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:59:11 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

R.I.P by the attacks in France

Started by Jose Reina, November 16, 2015, 10:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose Reina

I want to show my condolences for all the victims of the attacks in France.
Here are many French colleagues and wanted them to know that they have my support and give them my condolences.
I hope you're all well and did not endanger them any of them or their families and friends.
For whatever it takes I'm here

- - - - -

Je veux montrer mes condoléances à toutes les victimes des attentats en France.
Voici de nombreux collègues français et voulait qu'ils sachent qu'ils ont mon soutien et de leur donner mes condoléances.
Espérons que vous allez tous bien et ne pas les mettre en danger l'un d'eux ou de leurs familles et amis.
Pour tout ce qu'il faut que je suis ici

ALEale

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Tr!st@n

HornetMaX

Quote from: KartLH on November 19, 2015, 10:31:33 AM
Quote from: Boerenlater on November 19, 2015, 10:25:14 AM
islam is the enemy of the west
Wrong, islamism ist the enemy.
I'd further refine:  radical islamism is the enemy of the west, the east, the north and the south.

Islamism per se is just like <INSERT-FAVORITE-RELIGION-HERE>-ism.

In a perfect world there would be no religion. And no core.exe crash, of course.

yoshimura

Napalm Nick

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 19, 2015, 11:27:41 AM

In a perfect world there would be no religion. And no core.exe crash, of course.

Lol. I worry they are actually related now.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

I'm not religious at all, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that religion is the cause of all these problems no more than I'd say that cars are the reason there are road accidents.
You'll find that anyone who practices any religion truly and faithfully are very nice people. Unfortunately Muslims have had the sh*t end of the stick because of a few bad people who have latched onto the Muslim faith and twisted it for their own wants and needs.
I can honestly say from experience that true Muslims are extremely kind people indeed and don't deserve to have their faith branded with the evil actions of a few mentally disturbed people who use their own evil twisted cover version of the Muslim faith as a weapon against the rest of the world.

But anyone who fights in the name of any religion must need their head seriously examined..... I mean if their God really existed do they really think that their God would need their defence, or indeed, their help in protecting Gods faith!? LOL!!  ::) ::) ;D

Anyway I just hope that the terrible events in Paris bring us all to our senses and we actually start to treat Daesh, and any other country or organisation that is supporting them, like we are really at war with them. We need to send in the troops as well as airstrikes and wipe these idiots off the face of the Earth once and for all! If nothing else it will show any other idiots what will happen to them if they have any similar ideas in the future.  >:( :P

Hawk.

tseklias

Quote from: Hawk on November 19, 2015, 01:24:51 PM
Anyway I just hope that the terrible events in Paris bring us all to our senses and we actually start to treat Daesh, and any other country or organisation that is supporting them, like we are really at war with them. We need to send in the troops as well as airstrikes and wipe these idiots off the face of the Earth once and for all! If nothing else it will show any other idiots what will happen to them if they have any similar ideas in the future.  >:( :P

Or we maybe just use Finland's way and educate them in a way they would understand what they have really accomplished, then leave them to 'live' the rest of their 'lives in peace'!?

Hawk

Quote from: tseklias on November 19, 2015, 04:08:54 PM
Quote from: Hawk on November 19, 2015, 01:24:51 PM

Or we maybe just use Finland's way and educate them in a way they would understand what they have really accomplished, then leave them to 'live' the rest of their 'lives in peace'!?

History shows what do-gooders and pacifists achieve in the face of evil; usually ends up in massive bloodshed and pain for the good people of this world.... Don't kid yourself - These people are beyond help.... Besides, they chose there destiny.... let's give it to them and send them to hell were they belong.  :P

Hawk.

RiccoChicco

Living in Paris, one of my best friends was 100 meters from one of the attacks. Fortunately he's OK. Attacks were in areas where I use to go and for once, I stayed at home in a friday night. It tooks me several hours to know if all my friends and family were OK and they were. I feel lucky to be safe and even more to have all my friends OK.

Islam has nothing to do with all this sh*t, people having a real faith in their religion are very kind people. Those assh*les (not much other words to describe them) are just cowards, pretending to do that for their god. They are just ridiculous, because it shows how they don't know their "own" religion.

Don't forget that massive killings happen everyday all around the world, we just aren't always informed by our occidental medias. We need to don't forget all these innocent people.

Peace

Ricco.

JC#21

Quote from: RiccoChicco on November 19, 2015, 06:12:38 PM
Living in Paris, one of my best friends was 100 meters from one of the attacks. Fortunately he's OK. Attacks were in areas where I use to go and for once, I stayed at home in a friday night. It tooks me several hours to know if all my friends and family were OK and they were. I feel lucky to be safe and even more to have all my friends OK.

Islam has nothing to do with all this sh*t, people having a real faith in their religion are very kind people. Those assh*les (not much other words to describe them) are just cowards, pretending to do that for their god. They are just ridiculous, because it shows how they don't know their "own" religion.

Don't forget that massive killings happen everyday all around the world, we just aren't always informed by our occidental medias. We need to don't forget all these innocent people.

Peace

Ricco.

+1

BozoCRO

First of all, I hope none of our little comunity suffered in the recent attacks.

As far as Muslims go, every single one of them I know are normal people. The agenda behind the attack on Paris is to gain world wide attention and spreading of fear.
Secondary it's to cause and escalate tension between Muslims and non Muslims. Without this growing tention extremists will loose support of the general public which they need to fund and regrute from.
As a result if we start terorising inocent Muslims they will be more likely to start supporting extremists. This effect can be seen throughout history.
So since its currently 2-3 billion Muslims in the world, this problem should be solved with a cool head, or things could get much worse for all of us.

girlracerTracey

November 21, 2015, 12:32:31 AM #13 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 09:30:19 AM by girlracerTracey
I just popped on here to read a personal message that someone had sent me..browsing around out of curiousity I stumbled upon this thread.

Firstly my thoughts are with the families of the innocent victims of the attacks in Paris. As my thoughts are with the families of all the innocent victims of terrorism throughout the world. I commend you on your post RiccoChicco. Under the circumstances I think you show great maturity in your words.

I would add however that I do believe it is long overdue that people had a wake-up call to the reality of what is going on in the world.

Here's a video that might stimulate some thought beyond the repetitive narrative of the mainstream Western media. You may not agree with the views expressed in this video but I would suggest that what Ken O'Keefe says does represent some food for thought. If nothing else it offers an alternative narrative and explanation for events that are playing out in our world. It is not meant to be offensive to anyone in anyway. I earnestly trust that it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/v/aRCJ7lEk2Xo&feature=youtu.be
(the unabridged version of this discussion may be found via the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltV-zdKdpDA )

Stay safe everyone.
grT