• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:16:22 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GiorJoe Event | Murasama Cup @ Monza | WINNER - MEYER12| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, November 27, 2015, 01:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 30, 2015, 09:31:23 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on November 30, 2015, 09:29:15 PM
Anyone have the Lap by lap times? would like to see if it skipped one of my laps, because i am pretty sure i fooled me for a lap since i was p1 and then a lag and next lap i was P7

Otherwise my computer did really fuck my race up..

I have a lot of results soon when server resets then I post them  ;)

Sounds good! can you see my lap by lap too?
Meyer#12

yoshimura

a good race, with very good drivers, congratulations to them.too fast for me 1000 ha ha 8)

matty0l215

Sorry i couldn't get there guys, ill be there for the next one (hopefully) :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

giorjoe

Blackheart

November 30, 2015, 09:38:40 PM #64 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:42:29 PM by Blackheart
Bad race for me ... people going 4-5 seconds slower than me that would not let me go ... letting risk to pass, I was nervous but I have not done a rage-quit. I wanted to go to catch the firsts but so no fun.

Compliments to Finpower... for no fair play.

giorjoe

Napalm Nick

Great job Yoshi hope to see you more mate.

I hope so Matty

RESULTS:

Replay here - I don't know if it is all there as it was a looonnngg race

Quall and Race Results attached

(Race analysis attached Meyer)

Congrats to Gio, the podium and everyone really!  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Yep, lap 19 is gone for me, which means i got fooled for a lap and when i crossed finish line i got 5 sec penalty too for no reason, had a huge lag that lap and all of a sudden everything was messed up.. so i was first, it was not just my computer that was playing tricks with me..
Meyer#12

giorjoe

November 30, 2015, 09:43:37 PM #68 Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 09:45:50 PM by giorjoe
i think meyer have reason, for me ok 2nd place no problem is a dream same
For me great race, after first lap i crash with bike, and after i drive in 1.55 / 57 for all race with never mistake. I think arrive first but i wait new export. thanks all for presence, thanks Nap for opportunity  and thanks loopa, yan, davide and Others for not inscribe and give me a chance for go at podium  :D 

kekapd

very fun but need a lot of practice... meyer was 1st :P only he overtook me 4 times all other 3 xD

tnx for race and next time some1 give me set up dont let me make it... max speed 320 :S

Meyer#12

Yeah had 3 crashes in total, 1 from lag, 1 from laptop running out of battery and going to desktop and one for a stupid mistake.. And i never saw anyone pass me but after the big lag where lap didn't count and 5sec penalty i was all of a sudden 3rd.. But yeah, mighty fun race!!
Meyer#12

finpower

congratulate giojoe to victory
I had no falling over and am a good race.
Congratulations to all riders.
we'll see you in the next race.
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on November 30, 2015, 09:46:11 PM
Yeah had 3 crashes in total, 1 from lag, 1 from laptop running out of battery and going to desktop and one for a stupid mistake.. And i never saw anyone pass me but after the big lag where lap didn't count and 5sec penalty i was all of a sudden 3rd.. But yeah, mighty fun race!!

OMG LOL - you think you came first with all those problems too?! haha you are my hero man.

The Owners Club Board of Enquiry is sitting soon to review the results OK so keep calm.
When I have the results from the chairman I will announce it here.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Haha well if you take a lap away and 5sec it fits pretty well with it, that it was Gio i could see keeping up just a bit behind me ;) but yeah, no matter what i had a great lap and i know that something weird at least happened, win or not :)
But the most important thing was, that i had a lot of fun! :P
Meyer#12

valern13

for me it was a great race, I have recovered from the last to the first position, then I fell like a dickhead and i finish 2nd!!! I learned a lot in this race...